-->

Welcome to MakeupTalk

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to MakeupTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of MakeupTalk by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Sponsor

Recent Images In This Topic/Thread

No Images in this topic
Photo

Bare Minerals Degrees of Dazzling Set

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#Post 1 of 2 OFFLINE   Dani_Luvs_Color

Dani_Luvs_Color

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 30-August 08
Reviews

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:31 AM

So...I saw this beautiful set and completely caved. I was wondering if anyone else has had a chance to get their hands on it? 

What it is:
A set of 20 spectacular Eyecolors in four versatile finishes, from creamy velvet to high shine. 

What it does:
Reinvent how you play with color in this collection of 20 bareMinerals® Eyecolors. It includes a full range of shades in four phenomenal finishes—from creamy velvets and high shines to sparkling glimmers and deep liners. Play with a range of luscious greens, perfect pinks, majestic purples, warm neutrals, and seductive grays—all stacked up in a pretty, giftable tower. 

This set contains:
- 0.01 oz x 5 Velvet Eyecolor in Mauve, Emerald, Lavender, Nude, Charcoal
- 0.01 oz x 5 High Shine Eyecolor in Pewter, Stay Golden, Deep Sea, Iridescent Iris, Rose Gold High
- 0.01 oz x 5 Glimmer Eyecolor in Silver Dollar, Ginger Sugar, Violent Spell, Golden Pear, Strawberry Mousse
- 0.01 oz x 5 Liner Shadow Eye Color in Black Liner, Starry Night, Toasted Espresso, Lagoon, Yoga

*Text From Sephora's Site. 

http://www.sephora.c...azzling-P383700

I took out the image I posted because I don't know if it's allowed, but you can see the product on the link! 

#Post 2 of 2 OFFLINE   softly

softly

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Joined 03-January 14
Reviews

Posted 09 January 2014 - 08:01 AM

Hi! I have some swatches, if you're interested. It's up on sale at the bareMinerals website, too. :)