AmLactin

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been feeling wishy washy about joining BeautyArmy, because I was interested in trying the AmLactin I've seen on my sample list lately. And then! It turns out they're doing a giveaway on Facebook:

(courtesy of shop4freebies.com)

FREE AmLactin Samples

If you have a facebook account, then you can request FREE Travel-Size Samples of AmLactin ($5.98 value)!  Just tell them why you want to “Say

Thanks To Skin†and complete the short form! Allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery.

Hope it saves someone (like me) $12 bux! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

E-mail update:

Quote:   Thank you for entering our Say Thanks to Skin giveaway.

We are pleased to announce that you have won two travel size bottles of AmLactin® product! Now you can take soft skin wherever you go!

Want more? Travel size Moisturizing Body Lotion and Ultra Hydrating Body Cream are now available at select Target stores and on the drugstore.comâ„¢ website!

Your prize will be sent to the address you provided in your entry form. Incomplete or duplicate addresses will not be honored. Please allow 6-8 weeks for mailing.
Once you receive your travel size bottles of AmLactin® product, please share your AmLactin® experience by writing a review on our website or making a post on Facebook.
Until then, thank you for entering our contest, and thanks for being part of the AmLactin® community!

Take care,
The AmLactin® Skin Care Team
AmLactin® Serious Care for Softer Skin™
www.amlactin.com

Hi!  I received an AmLactin sample waaaay back in my May Beauty Army box.  I don't want to dissuade you if you're really excited to try the product, but I thought it was pretty 'meh.'  To me, it smelled like elmers glue and coated like it too.  But it could be the miracle product you've been looking for.

Quote: Originally Posted by KarenBox /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hi!  I received an AmLactin sample waaaay back in my May Beauty Army box.  I don't want to dissuade you if you're really excited to try the product, but I thought it was pretty 'meh.'  To me, it smelled like elmers glue and coated like it too.  But it could be the miracle product you've been looking for.

Eeek! In that case. I'm glad I didn't pay for it!  I'll keep you guys posted if/when it arrives.

It arrived today, and apparently I'm a winner for requesting a sample! 
rotfl.gif

They did send out nice sized samples. The jury is still out on the products. I didn't fall in love instantly, but I haven't used an AHA body care product before, either. All sources of hydration are greatly appreciated this time of year. 

Latest posts

Back