Birchbox December 2013 (SPOILERS!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kawaiisofoxy

Indie Ingenue
Reaction score
No spoilers yet, but... I think it's time!  What are you looking forward to in your December Birchbox?

I'm hoping for a great moisturizer!  I need something to keep my winter skin in check!

I wish they would start carrying Ilia lip products...I am obsessed with everything in this line!!!  Also RGB nail colors.

Updates!
bud.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Updates!
bud.gif

I like you're new picture!! Less purple more fall!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Handcream and pink champagne shimmery stuff!  I'm on a highlighter kick right now.

Oooh yes! @meaganola - You've been using the Girl Meets Pearl highlighter lately, is it more pink or gold?  I want to add it to my makeup lineup for this week, but I'm not sure if it will go with the eyeshadows I picked out.

Oooh yes! @meaganola  - You've been using the Girl Meets Pearl highlighter lately, is it more pink or gold?  I want to add it to my makeup lineup for this week, but I'm not sure if it will go with the eyeshadows I picked out.
Pink or gold? Yes! That is, it's kind of pinky-gold on me, so it works with just about every eyeshadow and blush I've tried it with. (This week, in comparison, I'm using a jouer highlighter -- pearl, I think -- I received in a Birchbox several months ago, and it's a teensy bit on the warm side on me.)

I second the idea of a cuticle cream!  I'm also looking for a good under-eye concealer.  I loved all the polishes they sent out for November so even though I got one (Baldwin Blues), I wouldn't mind them sending me another one.  They did that a few months ago when I got two polishes from the Color Club city collection they sent out - can't remember the actual name of it.   

The other thing I would love is a cute box - I remember seeing a picture of boxes with things like joy & celebrate on them (maybe?) and I would love it if our boxes had a festive look for the season!!

I usually just lurk around here, but YES. BB needs to break out of their beauty product rut. It would be nice to try some Ilia lip products... I've been dying for a sample! There are so many great natural brands taking over the makeup world, it would be great to see them start exploring that!

I would love eye cream, hand cream, perfume, mascara, highlighter, concealer. I do not want nail polish or any lip products.

Quote: Originally Posted by jannie135 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I like you're new picture!! Less purple more fall!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks @jannie135! Haha, I'm feeling the Fall Fevahhh!
biggrin.gif

I'm running on sugar right now so I'm weirdly excited about everything right now.

Holiday glitter! I actually don't have shiny makeup as I much prefer satin and matte eyeshadows and avoid shimmery highlighters so I wouldn't mind something for the holidays and a small size would be perfect. Eyeliner, eyeshadow, the most shimmery nail polish, highlighter, hell give me some gold mascara if it exists lol, this is the only time of year I'll try it.

I'd also love for a lush theme for December, maybe all about pampering and extravagance. Facial mists, hydrating toners, hair refreshers, barrettes, something like those mini-mergency kits, amazing makeup primer, etc. Not an extravagant item but I've always thought a purse size brush would be adorable.

Any of these bigger items would also be great as the item in the 'deluxe' box they're testing.

Quote: Originally Posted by barbyechick /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm running on sugar right now so I'm weirdly excited about everything right now.

Holiday glitter! I actually don't have shiny makeup as I much prefer satin and matte eyeshadows and avoid shimmery highlighters so I wouldn't mind something for the holidays and a small size would be perfect. Eyeliner, eyeshadow, the most shimmery nail polish, highlighter, hell give me some gold mascara if it exists lol, this is the only time of year I'll try it.

I'd also love for a lush theme for December, maybe all about pampering and extravagance. Facial mists, hydrating toners, hair refreshers, barrettes, something like those mini-mergency kits, amazing makeup primer, etc. Not an extravagant item but I've always thought a purse size brush would be adorable.

Any of these bigger items would also be great as the item in the 'deluxe' box they're testing.
Yes!  Bring on the sparkle for Dec!!!  I would also love a purse-sized brush!  One without the little balls on the end of the bristles so I could use it for smoothing updos while I'm out!   (darn frizzy hair!)

Quote: Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Pink or gold? Yes! That is, it's kind of pinky-gold on me, so it works with just about every eyeshadow and blush I've tried it with.

(This week, in comparison, I'm using a jouer highlighter -- pearl, I think -- I received in a Birchbox several months ago, and it's a teensy bit on the warm side on me.)
Good to know it's a balance between the two!  

Latest posts

Back