Anyone like pork chops ? If so you will need a crock pot, so do you have a crock pot?, lol

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,

I just made a great dish that was ready when I came in the door from work, it depends on two things, one, if you have a small crock pot you can only cook two chops, if you have a large pot you can cook 4-6 chops.

Small pot, use two chops along with one can of apple pie filling, pour apples in first add chops cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours, when you come in from work it's ready for you to enjoy, you might want to add stove top stuffing which adds a extra kick to the meal, great meal and so easy.

Now big pot for 4-6 chops, add one can apple filling on bottom of pot put your chops in and add another can of apple filling on top, cook 6-7 hours on low, you might need to put it on high for one hour after you get home from work, just check the chops and you will be able to tell if they are done, so as above cook you some stove top stuffing and you will have a great meal.

I hope you enjoy,

Rhondaf43
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back