Keeping Steady Weight?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey all. I hope this is the right spot for this thread! Recently I underwent a traumatic event and it's put me into a depression. I don't feel hungry often, and I have to force myself to eat. I weighed 107 pounds before this, and I'm down to 93 pounds. I lost 5 pounds in one week and after that I tried to eat more but I still lost 2 pounds the next week. What can I do to get myself to keep a stable weight again? I try to eat little bits throughout the day but I guess I'm not eating enough. Are there certain fatty foods that will provide me with proper nutrition and help me build an appetite again?

Don't try to do it with fat or sugar. Your best bet is protein. If you can't eat, try sipping on protein shakes or Odwalla juices throughout the day. By the end of the day you will have consumed enough calories and nutrition.

Sorry to hear that. I second the protein path. I would add some avocado to. Just eat whenever you can. I have inclination to loose hunger when in stress mode too. So I would think that keeping mind calm is as important. Hope you are feeling better

try to eat little meals but more often, fats will help you but they have to be healthy fats, you should include to your diet, avocados, almonds, nuts, seeds, coconut oil, and olive oil but remember you need a balance diet dont forget the proteins, fruits, veggies, and cereals, hope you feel good soon

Just continue with some light exercises, and don't eat a lot.. You can eat normally, just not overeating... The key is in 7-8 small meals per day.

Latest posts

Back