New subbie question

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'll get my first bag in December and on the site it says "ships in middle of the month". Yes they bill you the first, but when are they usually sent out or when do you usually recieve them? Will it be like the week of the 9th or more like the week of the 16th? Thanks.

Ipsy ships in waves over a couple of weeks, so it could go either way. I usually receive mine around the 12/13th of the month, but I have gotten it much earlier and later.

Quote: Originally Posted by Joni Mingus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'll get my first bag in December and on the site it says "ships in middle of the month". Yes they bill you the first, but when are they usually sent out or when do you usually recieve them? Will it be like the week of the 9th or more like the week of the 16th? Thanks.

As it's been mentioned they ship in waves. They begin shipping around the 5th so many people start getting their bags on or around the 9th however many others won't get their bags shipped out until around the middle of the month and receive their bags by the end of the month. Frankly, I'm still of the opinion that they should ship those on the west coast first since our bags tend to take around 9 to 10 days in transit.

I'm also a new subbie to ipsy, I was wondering where I can rate the overall bag on the website?

Back