Is Julep quietly getting rid of their referral program??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I haven't seen the "maven exclusives" link under the shop tab for a while... this is where they used to have all the boxes you could get using your referral points.  I also don't see my referral points anywhere anymore, I used to be able to see them in my account but not anymore.  This is very weird.  I also noticed they now have an "affiliate program" listed under connect, but the affiliate program really sucks compared to the old referral program.  With the old program, for every 2 people you referred you would get a free box.  With the affiliate program, you only get a $7 discount on your monthly box, and 3% commission on any sales from people you refer to Julep.  Uh... 3% ?! I'd rather just get a free box for referring 2 people!  

And with the affiliate program, it looks like only bloggers/vloggers can participate.  Not regular julep subscribers who want to refer their friends. 

Interesting. I had read that they're revamping the whole Jules thing, and are going to be counting regular purchases for Jules. Maybe that's why the change? Thanks for pointing it out though.

Hmmm just checked today and they brought the maven exclusives back! So strange because it was not there for a while!

Latest posts

Back