Madd Cat Monthly - LAST MONTH OCT 2014 (spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meaganola

Uh Huh Her
Reaction score
Since I have a feeling monthly installations of this thread would have even fewer posts than the Glamour Doll Eyes OTM monthly threads but that there is still interest in it, I thought we might as well just have one for the whole year, starting with December, and since my bag arrived today, I just as well start it!  So this month:  Full jars in Roasted Chestnut (sparkly brown!), Mistletoe (sparkly green!), sample baggies in Thunder Snow (sparkly white!) and You've Got Red on You (aaaah, that's one of my favorite movies!  Also, sparkly red!), and a lip balm in Winter Fresh (wintergreen!).  So many sparkles!
(I tried for a clearer photo, but Oscar wanted to help, but eighteen pounds of no-thumbs doesn't really cut it.)

"You've got red on you." Awesome!

Eventually this will be one I'm going to sign up for, so I'm totally stalking the thread~

Totally stalking this thread as well!  I signed up a few days ago but it was right after the cut off date for the December's bag so I will get getting the January bag.  Can't wait!  I already like what I see in the December bag.  Thanks for posting the picture!  =)!!

BTW, how did all these products arrived in?  A box or mailer envelope?

Totally stalking this thread as well!  I signed up a few days ago but it was right after the cut off date for the December's bag so I will get getting the January bag.  Can't wait!  I already like what I see in the December bag.  Thanks for posting the picture!  =)!! BTW, how did all these products arrived in?  A box or mailer envelope?
A mailer envelope. The crappy thing is that it's not a bubbleope.

I inventoried my loose pigments, realized i haven't even unsealed my November or December jars, and ended up canceling. Maybe I'll resub later this year.

^Aww sad to hear that you are canceling for now but I can understand why.  I do have a question about their shipping though.  Around what time/week of the month do they start shipping out our monthly boxes? 

Oh wow talk about disappointment!  I was so excited when I received my first ever Madd Cat package and there were only 4 items in it.  I received 2 of the full size eye shadow jars in the colors A Wrinkle In Time and A Stroke of Midnight and 2 baggies of Time Warp and Fairy Fright.  I thought there was supposed to be a 5th item in the monthly deal.  Usually a lip balm or maybe another eye shadow or something the owner just throws in.  Also it's supposed to be colors exclusive only to the monthly bag.  I may be wrong but I thought I saw Stroke of Midnight for sale on the site.  I went back on the site to double check for all my inquiries and the site is closed down until the 11th while they're on vacay. I was thinking of writing or even cancel but there isn't even an option for it!  I have to wait 5 days just to even contact the owner uggghhhhhhhhhhh..!!!!  =/

Oh wow talk about disappointment!  I was so excited when I received my first ever Madd Cat package and there were only 4 items in it.  I received 2 of the full size eye shadow jars in the colors A Wrinkle In Time and A Stroke of Midnight and 2 baggies of Time Warp and Fairy Fright.  I thought there was supposed to be a 5th item in the monthly deal.  Usually a lip balm or maybe another eye shadow or something the owner just throws in.  Also it's supposed to be colors exclusive only to the monthly bag.  I may be wrong but I thought I saw Stroke of Midnight for sale on the site.  I went back on the site to double check for all my inquiries and the site is closed down until the 11th while they're on vacay. I was thinking of writing or even cancel but there isn't even an option for it!  I have to wait 5 days just to even contact the owner uggghhhhhhhhhhh..!!!!  =/
The last time I checked, they only promised that one color would be exclusive to the bag, and it sounds like AWIT is that color (and, ooh, what does it look like? That was one of my favorite books as a kidlet!). The full-sized item might be a lip balm, and it might be a shadow that they already offer. They may or may not send out extra stuff on top of that stuff, like a lip balm. What you received sounds like what they typically send out, and it's definitely along the lines of what I received in November.

Quote: Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The last time I checked, they only promised that one color would be exclusive to the bag, and it sounds like AWIT is that color (and, ooh, what does it look like? That was one of my favorite books as a kidlet!). The full-sized item might be a lip balm, and it might be a shadow that they already offer. They may or may not send out extra stuff on top of that stuff, like a lip balm. What you received sounds like what they typically send out, and it's definitely along the lines of what I received in November.
Each box will contain the following (and probably other things, too): - (2) Full-sized eye shadows that are NEW and EXCLUSIVE to this box. These eye shadows will not be sold on-line at any time. It will not be available for purchase outside of this box. - At least (2) deluxe-samples of products. - Surprises! These may include an overstock item, a random shadow, a lip balm, or an item that is discontinued, either from a collection or the clearance section. These may vary from full-size to sample. 

This is from the Madd Cat Monthly site. I loved the colors this month, but I really was a bit disappointed as well :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This sub is ending and their last box is supposed to be "MASSIVE!".  I'm tempted to sign up just for this Halloween box.

Singed up! Love this little indie boxes, can't wait!
Just so you know, they're going out of business. https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=783205611737883&id=117690188289432&fref=nf

ONLY 10 MORE DAYS UNTIL MSC CLOSES FOREVER! This evening I will be marking ALL single shadows in the shop at 30% off! That's $3.50 a pot! Otherwise, you can get 11 shadows for $30!! Lip balms, blushes, and other various items will be marked down substantially! Gets your lists ready, I will announce everything when I am done!

Not only did I get in to get the last sub box, I just placed an order for 5 shadows.  I love oranges and she's got some nice orange shades available.  w00t!

Latest posts

Back