-->

Welcome Guest to MakeupTalk

Welcome to MakeupTalk, one of the largest beauty communities online! Love makeup and beauty products as much as we do? Do you look forward to getting your beauty subscription boxes every month? Sign up or sign in to join in on the conversations and share your love for makeup, beauty and subscription boxes with others. By signing up or signing in you get access to the features listed below. Signing up is FREE and requires minimal information. We look forward to seeing you on the forums and having you part of our community! Thanks for stopping by!
  • Start new topics and reply to others in our MakeupTalk Forums
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get notification & email updates
  • Get your personal profile page and make new friends in our Community
  • Submit your reviews about Makeup Products and get feedback from other users
  • Send personal messages to other members

Recent Images In This Topic/Thread

No Images in this topic

Latest Posts

Sponsors

Become a Forum Sponsor!

Photo

Ulta New Rewards Program

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#Post 1 of 3 OFFLINE   Kelli

Kelli

I'm Not Bill Gates, I'm Not Paris Hilton

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,356 posts
  • Joined 13-February 13
Reviews

Posted 01 January 2014 - 10:56 AM

I just got that email, too. I am a little bummed about them getting rid of salon treatments with rewards. I've never tried any of the facial treatment stuff and was thinking I would save up points this year to get one done. I don't think I'd have enough points before Feb 22.

#Post 2 of 3 OFFLINE   luckyme502

luckyme502

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Joined 18-July 13
Reviews

Posted 01 January 2014 - 02:03 PM

These changes won't effect me at all.  I have never used my points for Salon treatments, and even though they raised the platinum amount from $350 to $400, I spend more than that because I get my hair done there.  

#Post 3 of 3 OFFLINE   kaitlin1209

kaitlin1209

Caltoru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,206 posts
  • Joined 28-September 13
Reviews

Posted 22 February 2014 - 06:46 AM

I got my Ulta rewards card years ago at one of the tiered system stores.  My in-store purchases have never once shown up on the site when I log in, yet I just got a mailer that said I was Level 3.  Is this new system going to be more like Sephora were all purchases show up when you log in, and will whatever I had convert over? I want to go to Ulta today to redeem that Level 3 reward and possibly pick up a few things, but I don't want to buy today if the conversion happens tomorrow, 2/23, if that makes sense. 

Peace out, MuT!
Insta: kaitlinsparkles tumblr: domyhair-glossmyeyes

• 2,324,097 Posts
  • 109,842 Members
  • 18,578 Reviews
  • 54,003 Albums