QVC Test Tube Q1 2014 (Spoilers!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I found this while browsing on QVC this morning.  It looks like the new QVC New Beauty Test Tube has been unveiled.  http://www.qvc.com/New-Beauty-8-Piece-Test-Tube-with-Magazine-Limited-Edition-Search-Results.product.A251374.html?sc=A251374-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-1-_-A251374&catentryImage=http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/a/74/a251374.001?$uslarge$

Here is a list of the products just in case they take down the link:

New Beauty magazine presents special QVC edition:(1)3floz Chi Iron Guard,(1).85floz Alterna Caviar CC Cream,(1) 1.75oz Supersmile whitening toothpaste,(1)1floz PTR Mega Rich Body Lotion,(1)1floz PTR Mega Rich Shower Gel,(1).33floz Algenist Retinol Firming Serum,(1).25 floz Dr.Dennis Gross Ferulic Acid&Retinol Brightening Serum,(1).11floz It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye,(1).04oz Mally Starlight Eyeliner in Midnight,(1)New Beauty Magazine.
I'm not overly impressed and I will be passing on this one.  There just isn't a whole lot of variation anymore with these.

This was one of my favorite subs when I started getting it on auto-delivery a year-and-a-half ago. But man...they sure do repeat a lot (I cannot express how annoyed I was to see another black Mally eyeliner!). Guess they don't count on anyone really sticking with it that long, or something. My auto-delivery ran out and I will not be re-subbing based on this tube.

Didn't we get that concealer and liner like .. not too long ago? 

I wonder why they do repeats so much. I did want to try the tooth paste and the Dr Gross.. but maybe I should skip this one :/

Quote: Originally Posted by v0ltagekid /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Didn't we get that concealer and liner like .. not too long ago? 

I wonder why they do repeats so much. I did want to try the tooth paste and the Dr Gross.. but maybe I should skip this one :/
Supersmile is really good.

By chance I happen to have some before pics taken (I had just started Invisalign) and had some more pics taken a few months later and there was a big difference in how white my teeth were.

I can not use whitening from the dentist as it is too strong and I have tooth enamel issues,but my dentist said my teeth were fine with using Supersmile.

-I also use the whitening gel once a day usually.

I also found it was one of the few toothpastes with fluoride that did not burn my mouth, Biotene works well but did not make my teeth feel super clean like Supersmile.

I actually bought the jumbo size 8oz tubes from QVC and they are a great deal but too bulky and annoying.

The gel as soon as I opened it it leaked into my hand and I had to run and get a small jar to put some of the gel in as I did not want to waste it (only about 20ml leaked out,I put the gel in a small jar I had sanitized...).

the Supersmile powder mouthwash is also one of my favorite products, it is a bit expensive but I do not use it every day.

Latest posts

Back