"I am fire, I am Death" Smaug Inspired Makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
~~Hey Everybody, I have been MIA for quite a long time. My dad went through (is still going through) a ton of health issues and due to the time spent with family, any free time I have I have been keeping busy working on my business. I started something last year, where I took a day every month, sometimes more often, to create... well, whatever on my face. Sometimes it was inspired by stuff and other times, I just kinda "did" and found it to be very therapeutic as well as great practice, with my family's current situation. (My dad has ALS) Anyway, I saw The Hobbit opening day, am just a huge Tolkien fan, really love love love his work!!!! And I was really inspired by Smaug!!!! So without further adieu, today's look is called, "I am fire, I am death".

The top is the original makeup and the bottom is the edited version. (I am also a graphic designer)

I hope you enjoyed this! Have a great day!

OH wow this is amazing!  I love the scale effect!

I'm sorry to hear about your dad, that must be so rough.  But I'm very glad that you've found an outlet for your creativity, and I hope you continue to do amazing looks like Smaug!!!

awe! thank you. He's been sick about three years, and in that time he's about about fiveish?...near death-like experiences. So it's been a roller coaster. But yes, practicing looks like this has been a very huge outlet!!!!

Latest posts

Back