NEW Wet N Wild 2014 spring collection *Pic Heavy*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The new Wet N Wild spring 2014 collection did not disappoint! I snagged these goods at a local Walgreen's and all of the products, with the exception of the Color Icon Glitter singles ($.99), had a $1.00 instantly coupon on them so that helped a lot! I'm excited to try these products and I'm glad I got my hands on them. I don't believe any of these are limited edition but don't shoot me if I'm wrong. There are nail polishes in this collection as well as a clear mascara/brow gel but those did not appeal to me. I haven't had a chance to play with these just yet but I am working on swatches! I just got a new camera and haven't quite figured out good lighting yet (hence why some of the pictures below are mediocre at best but I did what I could). If you guys find this stuff or have swatches post em! Happy shopping and swatching!

First up: Megaslicks Balm Stains (6 shades available) These were $1.99-$2.99

Shades in order from the left: Red-Dy Or Not, Lady and the Vamp, Nudist Colony, Rico Mauve (lol), A Stiff Pink, Pinky Promise.

My natural lips before:

Lips with Nudist Colony on:

Please excuse my lack of makeup and hair brushing...
icon_redface.gif

Next is the 8 pan Color Icon palette in the shade Poster Child $4.99

Next up: Color Icon Glitter singles (7 shades available) $.99

Shades in order from top to bottom, left to right in each row: Binge, Bleached, Brass, Groupie, Spiked, Vices, Distortion

Close of of Distortion:

Finally, Color Icon 5 pan palettes (5 shades available) $2.99

"I'm His Breezy"

"Floral Values"

"Tunnel Vision"

"The Naked Truth"

"Art in the Streets"

Wow, lots of bold colors!
I'm not usually one to pick up WnW, but I sure like the nude lip color! 

Ooh, I want the Naked Truth five pan! Next time I'm at Walgreens I'll have to see if the have it.

I'm kind of lemming for the naked truth - it looks pretty. not too into the other brighter colors because i'd never get use out of them, but the naked truth looks like a perfect every day neutral. 

I picked up 'floral values' and 'naked truth' and was less than impressed with the pigmentation. It was nice that they included different finishes-matte, satin, sparkly- but the three pan and previous 8 pan palettes are much better quality.

Quote: Originally Posted by Tnkrbelrox /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I picked up 'floral values' and 'naked truth' and was less than impressed with the pigmentation. It was nice that they included different finishes-matte, satin, sparkly- but the three pan and previous 8 pan palettes are much better quality.
Agreed, unfortunately. Although the pigmentation of Art in the Streets is amazing! I wish they were all as pigmented as that one.

I am crazy over Floral Values. Pantone Color of the year is Orchid!  
wub.gif
 weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 
smilehappyyes.gif

WOOOO! I was so happy to see that they had new eyeshadow colors!! I have a lot of their trios and some of the bigger ones... I tried the balm stain and I like them.

Back