FabFitFun Spring 2014 Box *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too! I love Fabfitfun boxes for the most part and they always have a few items I can use or need or they are reading my mind or something! I can't begin to write how many times I've said I need to get this or want this and something simular or it just shows up in the box! Like those ear plugs last box! Needed those and cute and sporty and well wanted!!!

All the way in March.  WHAAAAA!!!  kidding.  But it was a short time between fall and winter then a long wait for Spring.  This is now the only box I am getting. And Ipsy, but I keep saying I am going to cancel and forget.  

Since we've had our winter boxes awhile now, how about we share what our favorite item was?

Mine is the Skyn Icelandic Eye Cream.. I use it every night.

Quote: Originally Posted by dawn767 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Since we've had our winter boxes awhile now, how about we share what our favorite item was?

Yes, it's great! My 2nd favorite thing after the necklace. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by dawn767 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That is also my favorite, it feels really refreshing. I may actually repurchase it although it's really going a long way so it will be ages before I need to.  I would never have even considered paying so much for an eye cream before - so glad I got to try it out!

Really excited for the spring box.  I would love to see work out socks, or maybe a spring scarf.  A tinted lip balm or gloss with SPF would be pretty sweet and kind of seasonally appropriate.

Quote: Originally Posted by Yeti /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  That is also my favorite, it feels really refreshing. I may actually repurchase it although it's really going a long way so it will be ages before I need to.  I would never have even considered paying so much for an eye cream before - so glad I got to try it out!

Really excited for the spring box.  I would love to see work out socks, or maybe a spring scarf.  A tinted lip balm or gloss with SPF would be pretty sweet and kind of seasonally appropriate.
I know right, it looks like I've barely used any. So it would be worth the price if you decided to repurchase.

I really want to try a balm stain in a nice bright color for spring. I'd actually like a cute headband or something, not so much the scarf though because we got one for fall.

My favorite item is neither the necklace, the eye cream or the mask. That mask was amazing! The ear buds are echo-ey when trying to use them w/ my iPhone so that was the only disappointing item for me.

Latest posts

Back