Blush Mystery Beauty Box February 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Spoilers thread!  Spoiler article should be up in a few days
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Can't wait....I have to cancel by March.......or April at latest.

I hope these next bags will be good- at least they are reliable with sending them out :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Still nothing...I just checked. I'm getting impatient...!!

I also ordered two of the DermStore end of year bags, the Glam and the Winter Wonders, because I couldn't WAIT for February. I just ordered them the day before yesterday, of course, so they'll probably show up at the same time as my Blush box but...oh well. Stayed away from the Makeover bag based on what I saw here...I'm hoping for the DermStore bags to be products from Blush bags in earlier 2013. I haven't seen many reviews of these bags, though, so I honestly have no idea what I'm getting.

how do you find their grab bags? I have been searching their site and cant seem to figure out where they are. I only see the winter one.

I am not a subscriber yet, but I am waiting for them to update to the February bag so I can subscribe this month!

I just searched for grab bag on the dermstore site and those came up, along with a couple others (some were discontinued or sold out, but those were still up along with a Makeover one-not recommended, based on some of the other forums here on MUT-and a Valentine's one.) They're $20 and worth a gamble to try IMO but definitely a risk since I've scoured the web and come up with no detailed blog reviews anywhere.

I have a review on my blog but mine ended up being the November bag and I forget what they called it.  I wouldn't  mind the December bag again but no way I want January again....I think they should mix up their leftovers so they are truly grab bags if all they are using is leftovers so people don't end with dups of everything from a single month.

I love Blush!  I purchased several items recently when they had the special 20% off favorites.  I was out of so many things so I stocked up and my order qualified for the free mystery gift ($100).  Wow!  The mystery items I received were a $30 hairspray, a $105 hair mask (holy cow) in addition to three 2 year magazine subscriptions plus a couple of small samples.  That beats Sephora's three free samples any day in my book.  I'm so glad I waited to purchase everything at once.  Even though it was a lot of money I purchased items I use everyday and I feel I got the best deal. 

So the featured product (as in the thing that's supposed to be the most exciting item we're getting) is a one-time use face mask? I am not impressed. I like this sub a lot. I don't know why on earth they'd try and hype it up with an item that's only good for one use. And the way the ladies in the video talked about throwing the remains of it into the bathtub was laughable, in my opinion.

Quote: Originally Posted by pinkgirlie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Im really liking  that it comes in two parts ! It ensures a perfect fit.
The mask looks neat!

in the video they show how you can put the mask in your bath when you are done and it melts to make skin soft!

But over $75 for ONE MASK?? I guess that is still sort of cheaper than a facial at most places...

Latest posts

Back