Orly Polishes from TJ Maxx

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My TJ Maxx almost always has a great rotating selection of polish that keeps me spending. These were $3.99 each.
Cut the Cake:
Love Each Other:
Preamp:
Cupcakes and Unicorns:
Petit Four:
Shine On Crazy Diamond:
Pure Porcelain:

My TJ Maxx almost always has a great rotating selection of polish that keeps me spending. These were $3.99 each.
Cut the Cake:
Love Each Other:
Preamp:
Cupcakes and Unicorns:
Petit Four:
Shine On Crazy Diamond:
Pure Porcelain:
CVS by my house clearanced the old Orly for $3.50 in October. I hope the TJ Maxx here has a good selection. I didn't expect to see them there so soon.

Quote: Originally Posted by peridotcricket /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by sleepykat /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Cut the Cake:

Love Each Other:

Preamp:

Cupcakes and Unicorns:

Petit Four:

Shine On Crazy Diamond:

Pure Porcelain:

CVS by my house clearanced the old Orly for $3.50 in October. I hope the TJ Maxx here has a good selection. I didn't expect to see them there so soon.
There were a lot of other shades, too. They also had a lot of Essie, a decent amount of OPI, and a few Sephora by OPI.

Quote: Originally Posted by fleurissante /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Thank you for sharing. Great haul.

Quote: Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Wow, that's a great haul!

Thank you! I was so happy with it. Most of them look totally different than the rest of my collection, which isn't easy to do these days because I have a mentally ill number of polishes. Hopefully I'll get some better photos when I actually wear them, since these were just quick cell phone photos in distorting lighting.

By the way, one of these shades (Petit Four) looks very similar to one of the Zoya Naturel collection polishes, at least in the bottles. Maybe Brigitte? The photos I see online of Brigitte look pretty pale, but it's darker on me. Probably just in contrast to my very white skin.

Back