Julep BeMine promo sale: What did you buy?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So what did you buy using Julep's bemine promo code? For those that don't know, the bemine promo code is good until March 1, 2014. If you buy one polish you can get a 2nd one (of your choice) free. It's good one time only and only valid on one single polish.

I picked Tracy and Rosa.

Quote: Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  So what did you buy using Julep's bemine promo code? For those that don't know, the bemine promo code is good until March 1, 2014. If you buy one polish you can get a 2nd one (of your choice) free. It's good one time only and only valid on one single polish.

I picked Tracy and Rosa.

I haven't used my code yet.  But I probably will sometime this month.

Tracy is one of my all time favorite Juleps.  Enjoy!

I got Joelle & Shoshanna on one account & Rosa & Betty on the other. 
smile.gif

I got the same colors and added Kai. I absolutely love the textures of these type of polishes. I bought all of the Zoya Stardust collection for that reason!

I ordered 2 Rosa's--one for my friend who has a birthday in February and one for myself. I hope it's a beautiful polish!

Saving mine to use with the March birthstone polish and something else. Maybe Farrah or Kristen.

I picked Rosa and Betty. And tacked on Bess as it was $2.99.

I will be picking up the March polish for sure - it's my birthstone!

Since it expires 3/1, I'm hoping I can use it for the March polish the first day the Secret Store open (especially since it typically "opens" the night before) and get either Farrah or Kristen along with it. 

I got Rosa and since I skipped January also got Abigail to try the silk finish polish, no add-ons.   I'm a completist when it comes to limited editions, so I imagine I will be buying the Birthstone polishes as they come out.  I got Betty last month with my free polish for buying 3 in a row.

When you put $22.40 or more in your cart, the code subtracts $11.20 of individual nail polishes. I ordered a mystery box, Pippa, Joan, Kyla, and Monica. So I got Pippa, Joan, Kyla, and Monica for $2.76

I bought Rosa and Casper. Rosa was just too gorgeous to pass up and I've been waiting for a good time to get glow-in-the-dark Casper. Since it's apparently pretty bright in the dark, I'm looking forward to having it on when I go to my film class and the lights go out! That's sure to be fun.

So I got the mystery box to refresh my Julep collection since it has been a couple months since I got a monthly box and am incredibly underwhelmed. Now I just used the code to buy Zelda, Maya, Pippa, Susie, Monica, and Portia for a total of $16.95...not too shabby. Wishing I did this originally instead of grabbing a mystery box but I am looking forward to this little loot!

I got Betty for my oma & Cleopatra for my best friend. I'm trying to limit my Julep collection to just what I get from the boxes (we'll see how long THAT goes); my oma just had her birthday in January & I'm currently in the process of converting my best friend into a polish freak like me haha. So I just decided to use my code on the both of them.

Quote: Originally Posted by autopilot /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I picked Rosa and Betty. And tacked on Bess as it was $2.99.

I will be picking up the March polish for sure - it's my birthstone!
Me too, I cant wait to see what they come up with for March.

Quote: Originally Posted by itsoliviaaah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got Betty for my oma & Cleopatra for my best friend. I'm trying to limit my Julep collection to just what I get from the boxes (we'll see how long THAT goes); my oma just had her birthday in January & I'm currently in the process of converting my best friend into a polish freak like me haha. So I just decided to use my code on the both of them.
That's so sweet!

Back