Share your sample stash!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was doing some reorganizing and thought I'd share my humble sample stash. I've been collecting makeup pretty diligently since 2012, but I only started couponing, maximizing my samples, and paying attention to GWPs since about summer 2013.

Perfume samples are always a favorite. I recently decided that I'd much rather have a variety of testers and purse sprays than a few large bottles. I don't wear fragrance every day so these last me quite a while.

Assorted foil and paper packets. I don't find myself reaching for these often since they're one time use. I do use the B&B shampoo packets if I stay at a friend's house overnight.

Haircare stuff and a liquid makeup remover than snuck its way into this photo. I don't enjoy getting sample haircare products, so luckily I don't have too many. I do nothing to my hair but wash and comb it... boring 
sleep.gif

Skincare including some Sephora 100 point trade-ins. I discovered I LOVE the Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream. I'm waiting for a good sale to get the largest size they sell 
biggrin.gif
. The Lancome Visionnaire is probably the most expensive sample I have ounce per ounce, but it makes me break out if I use it on my cheeks.

The elusive makeup sample... my favorite 
patches.gif
. The Marvelous Moxie gloss in Rebel is amazing. I may finally try Buxom glosses because they're owned by the same company and the sample really impressed me. I'm just more in the market for something plumping too.

Back