Bijoux Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel really stupid, but...how do you sign up for it??? I went a while back, and made an account, but could only find the shop, and not how to sign up for the box???

Yay!!! So excited to finally see a thread about this! Hubby got me a three month subscription for valentines day and I just bought the January snowflower necklace from someone selling it. Love love love their stuff and am beyond excited!

Yay!!! So excited to finally see a thread about this! Hubby got me a three month subscription for valentines day and I just bought the January snowflower necklace from someone selling it. Love love love their stuff and am beyond excited!
That's an awesome Valentines gift! You essentially get 9 pieces of jewelry for V day!

Their spoiler necklace. SO pretty in person!

Surprise one:

It's a LONG necklace. I LOVE it!!!

And last:

Not super crazy about these. Already have them up for trade. Just not a big fan of big earrings. 
OK!
So here's my box!!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by utgal2004 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I just received my first Bijoux Box and love the 4 pieces in it!  Anyone else subscribe??
What was your fourth piece?

Quote: Originally Posted by greer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  What was your fourth piece?
The fourth piece should be the promotional item if you subscribed in January.  I am pretty pleased with this box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Their spoiler necklace. SO pretty in person!

Surprise one:

It's a LONG necklace. I LOVE it!!!

And last:

Not super crazy about these. Already have them up for trade. Just not a big fan of big earrings. 
OK!
So here's my box!!!!

Oohhh exciting!! I don't usually wear earrings but I actually really like those!

Quote: Originally Posted by indianaredhead /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  The fourth piece should be the promotional item if you subscribed in January.  I am pretty pleased with this box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Hmmm … didn't get it!

Hmmm … didn't get it!
Try emailing them, they have been really great about answering questions and seem super helpful.

Quote: Originally Posted by indianaredhead /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hmmm … didn't get it!

You had to sign up with a special promo code for the 4th piece

here is the promo.  I would go ahead and email them.  I know that it happened to a few people in the past and they sent the item to them.

I used that promo but got a different necklace than that one.  I'm super happy with this box though!

Emailed them to let them know about the missing piece (my husband ordered it for me and they told him they'd include an extra piece).

As an aside, since this was a gift from my husband, they included a handwritten note in my box letting me know he gifted it to me!!! SO IMPRESSED!

Emailed them to let them know about the missing piece (my husband ordered it for me and they told him they'd include an extra piece).

As an aside, since this was a gift from my husband, they included a handwritten note in my box letting me know he gifted it to me!!! SO IMPRESSED!
That is super impressive!  I've got to say I'm really pleased with the quality of this jewelry.  They're all substantial feeling pieces and look much more expensive than they were.  I'm wearing the necklace from spoiler to the opera tonight!

Seriously though, I LOVE YourBijouxBox. They have the most amazing CS and the two ladies that started it are so sweet. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> This is my first month with them and I'm in love with all the pieces (even the earrings! though I don't have pierced ears, haha). The Lindt truffle they included was a nice touch. 

Latest posts

Back