Sally Beauty and Marshall's haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This weekend is 50% off red tagged items at Sally.  It's also BOGO Fingerpaints with coupon. These are my first Fingerpaints.

Sally Pumpkin, Orly Teal Unreal, Digital Glitter, Fingerpaints Get Real-ism, A Grape Catch (I think this is from the All Laquered up collection), Tough Art to Follow (been seeing this one on clearance forever and finally grabbed it it was only .99 before I got it free with coupon), Art Nouv-yellow, Golden Kiss and Watermelon Watercolor.  I also got some make up brushes for nail art clean up and a second mini Seche Vite.

At Marshalls I found one of the Mariah Carey Holiday packages where someone stole the hair tie and the second polish so I got to buy Emotions for only $3.00.  I also got my first ever Butter London polish.  No More Waity, Katie, Scallywag, Thames and Jack the Lad.  I also got China Glaze Unpredictable and of course the OPI Emotions.  All in all not a bad way to spend a Saturday. 

Nice haul!!

I am very envious of your BL No More Waity Katie.  I have almost bought it so many times.  I don't know why I don't just get it! 
rolleyes.gif

Also, I love the look of the Orly Digital Glitter in the first photo.

Enjoy your new polishes!

Quote: Originally Posted by LuckyMoon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Nice haul!!

I am very envious of your BL No More Waity Katie.  I have almost bought it so many times.  I don't know why I don't just get it! 
rolleyes.gif

Also, I love the look of the Orly Digital Glitter in the first photo.

Enjoy your new polishes!
Thank you!  No More Waity, Katie is actually I think my favorite out of everything.  I was only going to buy that one since they were still $6.99 each but decided I might kick myself if I didn't pick up every color they had.  I guess it's like getting them 50% off and since I have absolutely no stores near me that actually sell them in store it also saves me from having to buy them online and pay for shipping. 

Back