Has anyone ever won the GLOSSYBOX FAN FRIDAY GIVEAWAY?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I entered to win the fan Friday give away for Nuxe and received an email this morning saying I won (great?) It was a very weird email and all it said was: "Congratulations! You have been selected as a winner of our Fan Giveaway with NUXE. To claim your prize, please respond by the end of the day 2/19 with your full name and address so we can send you your prize! Congrats again, Tracy " Just wanted to make sure it wasn't a scam. Anyone get this too??

I never have from Glossybox. What is the return email address? From Glossybox or NUXE?

I got the same email, it's not a scam. I've won prizes from them before. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I won the Fresh giveaway in the past and got my prize, from the same email address.

Congrats!

Thank you!!! Awesome. Just replying to the email is enough? And how long does it take to receive ? Now I'm super excited

yea just reply  with ur address and name. My Fresh prize took a few weeks to ship, not sure how long this one will take. 

I can't wait to get the prizes lol, what do u think we won? They said the prizes total $700+ ... o_O

I know !!! I'm super excited. Over. $700 a person sounds like a lot. What did you get in your fresh box ??

Quote: Originally Posted by Jaime Kaiser /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I know !!! I'm super excited. Over. $700 a person sounds like a lot.

What did you get in your fresh box ??
I don't think it's per person, perhaps between the 3 of us that won?

I got two sugar lip treatments, a soy face cleanser, the lotus youth preserve face cream, and the body cream. All full size, so the value was over $100+ 

I was really excited. Still haven't used any of the stuff though lol!

The prizes can take several weeks to ship out. I remember getting an email saying that I won a prize in first week of December. I didn't hear anything more until 3 weeks later saying that my prize would be shipped out in January. Then I received the prize in the middle of January.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jaime Kaiser /img/forum/go_quote.gif

wink.gif
wishful thinking!!!! That's still over $200 a person! Super excited. They said 10 days!!
I got my box! Gonna post a pic in a little bit! 

:D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Did u get urs?

Quote: Originally Posted by kchan99 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  The prizes can take several weeks to ship out. I remember getting an email saying that I won a prize in first week of December. I didn't hear anything more until 3 weeks later saying that my prize would be shipped out in January. Then I received the prize in the middle of January.

Which one did u win? and wacha get? :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by megabn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I just won the Alterna Facebook Contest GB was running.  So excited!
Congrats!

SO neat - I didn't even know they did this.  Do you sign up on their website?  I am not sure why I haven't hear of this before!

So cool that you won!!

So I won the Rusk contest for fan Friday and I was so excited. I gave them my address and then I recieved my package... full of Ayres full sized items (the fan friday contest for the week before!) I mean it was still an awesome price, I didn't even enter it though actually. I emailed them to let them know I got someone elses prize and someone else got mine. I wanna start using the stuff but I don't know if they will ask me to send it back! Eek.

Wow, congrats you guys -- those are some awesome prizes! Do you remember how many days after you submitted your entry that you were notified that you had won? Was it the next day, the next week, etc.?

Latest posts

Back