Starlooks March 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm cutting my purchasing *way* back this year, and I'm finding it makes me really excited about the next month's Starbox! I'm ready for the Looksbook already. Are we there yet?

I am!  lol

after tearing open my feb box just an hour or so ago, I am ready!!  I wish they would not send out such nude lipsticks

Wish list for March

a brush (any kind, I don't care - just please, someone send me a brush!!)

a blush

a setting powder

I hope its a good box since it will be my birthday month and my subs will be my presents from me to me.

Quote: Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I hope its a good box since it will be my birthday month and my subs will be my presents from me to me.
you will be getting a birthday gift too next month!

Quote: Originally Posted by biancardi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
you will be getting a birthday gift too next month!

I cant wait to see what it is!

I can't figure out how to do the box quote thing right. Oh well...this was in response to JC327: Me too! So excited to get two boxes! Happy early birthday! I'm guessing the 27th? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Kimmist13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: I hope its a good box since it will be my birthday month and my subs will be my presents from me to me.
I can't figure out how to do the box quote thing right. Oh well...this was in response to JC327:
Me too! So excited to get two boxes! Happy early birthday! I'm guessing the 27th?
smile.gif
Thank you! It is the 27th.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I am excited for the March box...I guess the good thing about the February delay will mean there will be less waiting between getting the two boxes. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am!  lol

after tearing open my feb box just an hour or so ago, I am ready!!  I wish they would not send out such nude lipsticks

Wish list for March

a blush

a setting powder
Oh god, I'd love any brush too!! GIVE ME ALL THE BRUSHES!

Quote: Originally Posted by rachelshine /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I am!  lol

Wish list for March

a blush

a setting powder
Oh god, I'd love any brush too!! GIVE ME ALL THE BRUSHES!

This^^^ I love getting brushes.

I would also love to see Myth gem eyeliner in our box!!  It is a dark shimmery charcoal/black

I've been looking at the October starlooks - the Alice theme - and I really love how they did the makeup.   I have a couple of the gem eyeliners (in topaz & amy) from ipsy, so I tried out that look.  It is really pretty.  I would not have thought to try and use that liner as an eyeshadow.

here is the alice pic:

I would also love to see Myth gem eyeliner in our box!!  It is a dark shimmery charcoal/black I've been looking at the October starlooks - the Alice theme - and I really love how they did the makeup.   I have a couple of the gem eyeliners (in topaz & amy) from ipsy, so I tried out that look.  It is really pretty.  I would not have thought to try and use that liner as an eyeshadow. here is the alice pic:
I have myth & it's my most used Starlooks product. In fact, I'm on my 3rd myth pencil in 9 months, ;-). It's a dark grey (not quite black but almost) with the gem pencil glitters. It's beyond gorgeous. I love it.

Quote: Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think I have guaranteed that we will get a cream blush: I ordered Bellini *and* Hot Passion.
laughing.gif
 I wouldn't mind if we did!! Just hopefully, for your sake, not the colors you ordered. 

Quote: Originally Posted by TwinkleSprinks /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine is on the 28th. I am excited to see what we will get. Has everyone been getting the same thing this year or have the birthday boxes been random?
Meaganola and I both had birthdays in January and we got the same items. Not sure what anyone else got, though. It'll be interesting to see if Feb birthdays got the same items. It seems like leftover stuff, so I think it will be changing up as they run out of the old stuff.

Back