Renamed Starlooks Colors

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am not sure if this is the right place to put this thread, but I know as a newbie Starlooks convert, that Starlooks revamped and revised a lot of their color names last year.  For someone like me, who looks at beauty blogs from past months and sees a really nice shade that I wish to purchase, it is frustrating to not "find" that shade at Starlooks - but it does exist, just under a new name :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So, I have been emailing Starlooks with the old names that I am interested in and I thought if the other Starlooks ladies know the old -> new name for a product(s) they loved, they could post it here too!!

I will start off

Product Type Old Name New Name Pigments Cinnamon Toss Black Gold Cream Blush Emphasize Merlot Tendergloss African Sunset Honey Tendergloss Trinity Sweets Tendergloss Polish Snookums      

Quote: Originally Posted by biancardi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I am not sure if this is the right place to put this thread, but I know as a newbie Starlooks convert, that Starlooks revamped and revised a lot of their color names last year.  For someone like me, who looks at beauty blogs from past months and sees a really nice shade that I wish to purchase, it is frustrating to not "find" that shade at Starlooks - but it does exist, just under a new name :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So, I have been emailing Starlooks with the old names that I am interested in and I thought if the other Starlooks ladies know the old -> new name for a product(s) they loved, they could post it here too!!

I will start off

Product Type Old Name New Name Pigments Cinnamon Toss Black Gold Cream Blush Emphasize Merlot Tendergloss African Sunset Honey Tendergloss Trinity Sweets Tendergloss Polish Snookums      
Thanks for the info!

I'm not sure whether they were just renamed or completely redone since I didn't get them before everything changed, but Tipsy Tendergloss's new identity is Beaux, and the Infinity lipstick version is Immortal.  And Full Coverage Concealer Cream in HC100 is now FCCC4.

After sending an email requesting the new names of Tenderglosses I already own (to avoid ordering duplicates), Starlooks emailed me with the following: The new and improved formulas for these colors are: Basic "Luv" Cream Caramel "Big" Cute "Lover" Glazed Pink "Angel" Melody "Cherub" Nude "Beloved" Hope this helps!

Thank you!! Updated table

Product Type Old Name New Name Pigments Cinnamon Toss      Black Gold     Cream Blush Emphasize Merlot Tendergloss African Sunset Honey Tendergloss Trinity Sweets Tendergloss Polish Snookums Tendergloss Tipsy Beaux Longwear lipstick (was Infinity) Tipsy Immortal Full Coverage Concealer Cream    HC100 FCCC4 Tendergloos Basic Luv Tendergloss Cream Caramel Big Tendergloss Cute Lover Tendergloss Glazed Pink Angel Tendergloss Melody Cherub Tendergloss Nude Beloved

Quote: Originally Posted by biancardi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thank you!! Updated table Product Type Old Name New Name Pigments Cinnamon Toss      Black Gold     Cream Blush Emphasize Merlot Tendergloss African Sunset Honey Tendergloss Trinity Sweets Tendergloss Polish Snookums Tendergloss Tipsy Beaux Longwear lipstick Infinity Immortal Full Coverage Concealer Cream    HC100 FCCC4 Tendergloos Basic Luv Tendergloss Cream Caramel Big Tendergloss Cute Lover Tendergloss Glazed Pink Angel Tendergloss Melody Cherub Tendergloss Nude Beloved
A little correction:  Infinity is the former name of what is now Longwear lipstick, so Infinity wasn't a specific shade name  but rather that whole category of lipstick (it seems odd that they seem to have gotten rid of the Inifinity name for this line given the names of the shades, but it looks like that is indeed the case).  Immortal's former name was Tipsy. 

Product Type Old Name New Name Pigments Cinnamon Toss      Black Gold     Cream Blush Emphasize Merlot Tendergloss African Sunset Honey Tendergloss Trinity Sweets Tendergloss Polish Snookums Tendergloss Tipsy Beaux Longwear lipstick (was Infinity) Tipsy Immortal Full Coverage Concealer Cream    HC100 FCCC4 Tendergloos Basic Luv Tendergloss Cream Caramel Big Tendergloss Cute Lover Tendergloss Glazed Pink Angel Tendergloss Melody Cherub Tendergloss Nude Beloved Lip Gloss Pink Oasis Make Out Longwear Eyeliner Pots Princess Diaries Orbit

Latest posts

Back