Ipsyme event email kn Bare Minerals Mocie Trio

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bare minerals Ipsyme event with ChrisspyMakeup Beauty find Its Happening Now!!!! For $28 you get to pick Nude trio or the Coral trio. Head on over to the Ipsy event you get free shipping. An incredible offer on the Marvelous Moxie:)

Got the coral trio...I wanted to try the nude trio, but I was too scared :-/ I'm tan so wouldn't a nude lip look weird on me?

I bought the Nude trio, but they accidentally sent me the Brights. Ipsy let me keep the Brights and sent me Nudes. Ended up loving the Brights and am pretty so-so about the Nudes. I guess I thought the lipstick would be a little more pink. 

I bought the Nude trio, but they accidentally sent me the Brights. Ipsy let me keep the Brights and sent me Nudes. Ended up loving the Brights and am pretty so-so about the Nudes. I guess I thought the lipstick would be a little more pink. 
The same thing happened to me. I'm not sure I'm a big fan of either one though. The nudes make me look as though I erased all the color from my lips. The brights are OK...I think they go with my (tan) skin tone, but they are outside my comfort zone in terms of color. That's not necessarily a bad thing, but I'll have to get used to it. If I wear the glosses (either nude or bright) alone, though, they blend in much better. But I don't know what to do with the lipstick and liner.

Back