Circular Swap #5: South Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here’s the swapping order for your group:

1. @nikkimouse
  2. @jkwynn
  3. @chelsealady
  4. @marigoldsue
  5. @Pattycakes
  6. @sarahv576
  7. nikkimouse (starter)

To be a good participant, please post to the thread when you have received the box (required), post pictures of the box contents (optional, but always fun and appreciated) and PM the next recipient with delivery confirmation information when you send the box on (required). You have the option of either PMing the next recipient or @tgooberbutt for the mailing address/info of the next participant.

Try to keep the box moving by sending it one within one (1) week of when you receive it. Remember, over-communication is better than no communication! Have fun!!!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by nikkimouse /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  i'm so excited too is there anything you guys would really like to see more of?   ie nail polish, skin care, make up?  
I'm all about make-up and hair care (color safe and volumizing).  I don't use polish, but I am guessing most people do.

Whoop! Yay!

Thanks for starting the box nikkimouse!!  I read over your secret Santa stuff, and we have a lot in common! I'm sure we've probably passed each other at WDW at some point or another, lol.  

Argan oil products, specifically Josie Maran, is my new favorite thing - also always looking for cleansers/serums.  I'm up for anything, though, and sorting through my stuff right now.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

chelsealady, I may have located something you're interested in, too. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hey all! I'm so excited! Also, what is this about wdw? I worked there for a year. Miss it like crazy sometimes!

Oh, I guess I should answer the question, lol. I'm definitely a polish person!! I also really love primers and cheek and lip stains. Masks are super cool, too!

Box is packed :) I filled almost a whole medium flat rate box. Should I post pictures or should the first opening be a surprise? Im so excited to be a box starter. You dont even know. Its like secret Santa all over again :)

Box is packed :) I filled almost a whole medium flat rate box. Should I post pictures or should the first opening be a surprise? Im so excited to be a box starter. You dont even know. Its like secret Santa all over again :)
You are so great for starting the box.

Quote: Originally Posted by Pattycakes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey all!

I'm so excited! Also, what is this about wdw? I worked there for a year. Miss it like crazy sometimes!

If I admit that I've never been to WDW, will I get kicked out of the swap?

I did spend four months of last year in Florida for work though.  Does that make me an honorary southerner?

If I admit that I've never been to WDW, will I get kicked out of the swap? I did spend four months of last year in Florida for work though.  Does that make me an honorary southerner?
Pretty sure I don't count as a southerner either. I'm from Kansas!

Quote: Originally Posted by nikkimouse /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Post pictures!!

The pictures are my favorite part, lol.

IMO  - Florida isn't southern, either.  Well, geographically, ok, but ...

I was born in TN and lived in AL until I got married and we moved with my husband's job.  That's southern.

After living in FL the past 10 years, I convinced myself that I no longer have an accent. Then I'll be in mid-conversation, and someone will cock his/her head to the side and ask, "Where are you from?" -
augenreib.gif

I can run, but I can't hide, lol.

If I admit that I've never been to WDW, will I get kicked out of the swap? I did spend four months of last year in Florida for work though.  Does that make me an honorary southerner?
I haven't ever been to WDW either. But I definitely qualify as Southern. Born and raised in Tennessee.

Quote: Originally Posted by Pattycakes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Pretty sure I don't count as a southerner either. I'm from Kansas!

Me too.  We can't get more "central".  I keep stalking the wrong thread...lol  What part are you from?  I grew up in Garden City, but live in a KS side suburb of KC now.

Me too.  We can't get more "central".  I keep stalking the wrong thread...lol  What part are you from?  I grew up in Garden City, but live in a KS side suburb of KC now.
I'm in Wichita!

Latest posts

Back