Lip Factory April 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kristine Walker

Her Nibs
Reaction score
 I'm looking forward to a fun mix in the April box, a new spring color nail polish would suit me just fine. What do you hope we get?

Just received my Teeeze Wild Orchid that was for sale! Nice color! Too lazy to put it on my lips! Don't wanna ruin it. It's too damn pretty!

I'd love a nice matte, medium pinky/berry chubby pencil or matte pencil. Orr, a nice stain. I tried one of Bite's stains last night at a Sephora class and fell in love. Wish I'd bought it then!  Also - no reds, no corals for me. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Got my tracking yesterday... Might be a while though as in uk and Easter might hold up with two bank holidays here.

I agree, anxious for spoilers! I want to love this subscription, but wasn't impressed with last month's (which was my first). They said they would be shipping the 8th, but I haven't received any shipping notifications.

And I'll try to stay away from spoilers this month to have a double surprise when my box arrives
smile.gif
And it's gonna be soooo difficult as I'm in Poland so my box will probably come a bit late...

Not yet, I have not received any tracking information either. This is typical for me though.

Quote: Originally Posted by babiegurl37 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Has anyone received anything?
Nope, me neither. I wrote them yesterday but they told me my tracking number wasn't even available yet and my box would ship sometime later this week. So still lots of waiting for me...

I've seen the previews for April. If anyone is interested, go to lip factory's page on Facebook then there's a lady who posted on their page by the name of sharntel Simpkins. She has the pic on her page under mobile uploads. Eh. Not overly excited.

Quote: Originally Posted by babiegurl37 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've seen the previews for April. If anyone is interested, go to lip factory's page on Facebook then there's a lady who posted on their page by the name of sharntel Simpkins. She has the pic on her page under mobile uploads. Eh. Not overly excited.
Thanks, I've just seen those, not very great and not very bad too. I hope to get different colors.

Latest posts

Back