FOTD for January 6th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning. Very pretty :clap I also really like that colour combo

Diana I love Steamy on your eyes it's sooo beautiful!! How can you manage to make such a thin line with the e/l??? What brush do you use? I want to try a black one too, but I cannot make such a thin line!

Ohh Trish what a beautiful purple look!!! I love the second pic with the glitters and the Icepearl! I'm sure the Icepearl will look better if you see it in person, sometimes the camera cannot catch the reflections that these drops make!

The first look - gorgeous as always; the 2nd look - I love glitter, it looks amazing; and the 3rd look Dior Icepearl - OMG stunning! :icon_love:icon_love:icon_love

Well if it looks this good in the pictures, then I know it looks slammin' in person!!! Really awesome job Trisha!!! :clap:icon_love

Diana, those colors are amazing on you! so beautiful!!

Trisha...just gorgeous!! And HOW do you get such good close ups???

your pics are perfect!!! Great job

Diana, such a lovely shadow combo...and ur blending is awesome:clap

Trisha, I looooove the purples, and the Ice Pearl is freakin' fantastic on ur lashes!!!!:clap

i got your l/s yesturday and sent it out this morning chic! you sould be getting it soon, i souldnt not take long at all! i gave you some extra stuff 2;)

Wow Trisha I LOVE LOVE LOVE this look! The Icepearl is very cool, never seen it before :icon_love

Latest posts

Back