worst look you have EVER seen, celebrity or not.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Courtnee

Courtnee
Reaction score
What is the absolute worst look you have EVER seen, whether its a celeb or just a normal person.

I don't have one yet, so was thinking if some of yous might.

Totally have to second the bad plastic surgery. Other than that, I rarely dislike looks. I will admit some people may struggle with certain aspects of makeup..I remember seeing a worker at Deb (it's clothing store) and on her one eye, she had her liquid eyeliner smudged up to near her brow bone..It was clearly unintentional, but you know. I wouldn't go as far as saying it's a "bad" look, she just needed a bit of guidance. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Yep, plastic surgery is gross when done too much or done really badly.

Ugggh.

Some people suit it and then some don't.

Donatella Versace is one who comes to mind. She's definitely one who has taken plastic surgery too far. I'm generally not one to critique women's looks but she looked so much better before all of her plastic surgery.

Haha, I personally can't think of any. But, man, some pics on magz are' awful. Lol.

But all to their own I suppose.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't think of a famous person right now but there is one trend that has surprised me in the last years. That is very heavy set girls wearing leggins that don't have support. Please don't get me wrong now, here is my reasoning:

1st: I am not the skinniest person on the planet but I know what to wear and what not to wear for my body type. Certain things accentuate and certain things hide.

2nd: nothing against big people but just because they make that in the size, doesn't mean it should be worn.

3rd: I appreciate if you love your body, please do! but I find it really odd if the leggins become almost see through to where I have to see a thong with cellulite shining through. I got nothing against seeing skin/ cleavage etc. but I am all for hiding some problem zones that could be hidden in public (when you can, I get if you go to a pool or somthing), maybe that's just me though.

To summarize: Please love your body and celebrate it, but learn how you can look hot without prancing everything through see-through leggins because the material does not hold up. I am not expecting to have anyone wanting to look at my cellulite either.

Mine is a list but no names.

1. Tanorexic (bony Oompa Loompa)

2. Bad boob job on bony chest, looks like two cereal bowls glued to bare bones, hard edges of implants visiable

3. Bleached out fried hair with dark roots showing

4. Surgically enhanced lips

5. Botoxed to mask-like finish

6. Teeth whitened until they achieve glow-in-the-dark unnatural whiteness

Huh, sounds like half of Hollywood.

I can't think of a famous person right now but there is one trend that has surprised me in the last years. That is very heavy set girls wearing leggins that don't have support. Please don't get me wrong now, here is my reasoning:

1st: I am not the skinniest person on the planet but I know what to wear and what not to wear for my body type. Certain things accentuate and certain things hide.

2nd: nothing against big people but just because they make that in the size, doesn't mean it should be worn.

3rd: I appreciate if you love your body, please do! but I find it really odd if the leggins become almost see through to where I have to see a thong with cellulite shining through. I got nothing against seeing skin/ cleavage etc. but I am all for hiding some problem zones that could be hidden in public (when you can, I get if you go to a pool or somthing), maybe that's just me though.

To summarize: Please love your body and celebrate it, but learn how you can look hot without prancing everything through see-through leggins because the material does not hold up. I am not expecting to have anyone wanting to look at my cellulite either.
I think the main point here, in my opinion is: leggings are NOT PANTS!!!! LOL

AM-I-WEARING-PANTS.jpeg

Gah. The legging trend. And now I've been seeing a bunch of crop top shirts. Hopefully they don't start wearing them together! I can't think of the ladies name but the lady that had plastic surgery to look like a cat or something.

Back