-->

Welcome Guest to MakeupTalk

Welcome to MakeupTalk, one of the largest beauty communities online! Love makeup and beauty products as much as we do? Do you look forward to getting your beauty subscription boxes every month? Sign up or sign in to join in on the conversations and share your love for makeup, beauty and subscription boxes with others. By signing up or signing in you get access to the features listed below. Signing up is FREE and requires minimal information. We look forward to seeing you on the forums and having you part of our community! Thanks for stopping by!
  • Start new topics and reply to others in our MakeupTalk Forums
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get notification & email updates
  • Get your personal profile page and make new friends in our Community
  • Submit your reviews about Makeup Products and get feedback from other users
  • Send personal messages to other members

Recent Images In This Topic/Thread

Latest Posts

Sponsors

Become a Forum Sponsor!

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Memebox Issues

• Please log in to reply
261 replies to this topic

#Post 21 of 262 OFFLINE   cheriii

cheriii

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts
  • Joined 27-March 14
Reviews

Posted 23 May 2014 - 12:27 AM

I got an email today giving me 5 points because of the fact that the cleansers were not supposed to be in Naked box #15. Not impressed, one of the main reasons I bought that box was for that and the BB cream.

What a bummer :( Would they replace the cleanser with something else?

#Post 22 of 262 OFFLINE   rachelshine

rachelshine

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,705 posts
  • Joined 16-October 13
Reviews

Posted 23 May 2014 - 08:30 AM

I just emailed and asked if there was only 5 items in the Naked Box 15. 

Trade List! - Updated 6/21, new BB items, some Memebox, and others! 

Summerswap List!! - Cannot.contain.excitement. 

#Post 23 of 262 OFFLINE   Theblondeangel

Theblondeangel

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 923 posts
  • Joined 20-May 14
Reviews

Posted 23 May 2014 - 09:36 AM

I ordered a slowganic lemon cleanser a couple weeks back, just recieved it and it's halfway melted... What would you guys do? Do memebox send replacement for damaged items?  :unsure:

#Post 24 of 262 OFFLINE   kalmekrzy

kalmekrzy

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts
  • Joined 28-April 12
Reviews

Posted 23 May 2014 - 11:34 PM

I got an email today giving me 5 points because of the fact that the cleansers were not supposed to be in Naked box #15. Not impressed, one of the main reasons I bought that box was for that and the BB cream.

one of my LB boxes didnt have the Sloworganic cleanser in it as well as another product. When I wrote them they sent out a replacement for the cleanser but not the other product.Which was fine because I really only wanted the cleanser replaced. Recently, one of my boxes had I th a cream that had leaked out all over the box it came in. They gave me a choice of a new one or points. I took the points. They credited my account with 10 points. They are really cranking out new boxes. I say that they have a new snail box ver.2 as wwll as another sb.

#Post 25 of 262 OFFLINE   Taleez

Taleez

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Joined 26-April 14
Reviews

Posted 24 May 2014 - 08:23 AM

I emailed them, but I have not heard anything back. I was just kind of bored one day and wanted to buy a box, but nothing was catching my eye except the bb cream and the cleanser. So I decided, why the heck not. I will use the other items too, but I am not excited that I paid for a box and didn't get what I wanted. That is the whole point of a naked box.

I've also heard that the from nature, or green tea, can't remember.... anyway. One of those boxes posted a spoiler of a cleanser and immediately it sold out. Now they are saying it was not supposed to be in the box.

#Post 26 of 262 OFFLINE   Saffyra

Saffyra

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,843 posts
  • Joined 09-February 14
Reviews

Posted 24 May 2014 - 08:35 PM

I just got my Naked box and I had also ordered a 2 pack of Ramosu Hyaluronic Acid.  One of the bottles leaked everywhere!  I emailed them and I'm hoping they'll get back to me in a decent amount of time.  The only bad thing is having to wait so long to get the replacement.  They weren't cheap and I had to pay extra for shipping because I ordered them :*(

My Slowganic cleansers appear to be melted, too.  Are they not supposed to look like that?!

#Post 27 of 262 OFFLINE   biancardi

biancardi

Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,958 posts
  • Joined 07-September 13
Reviews

Posted 25 May 2014 - 02:02 AM

I just got my Naked box and I had also ordered a 2 pack of Ramosu Hyaluronic Acid.  One of the bottles leaked everywhere!  I emailed them and I'm hoping they'll get back to me in a decent amount of time.  The only bad thing is having to wait so long to get the replacement.  They weren't cheap and I had to pay extra for shipping because I ordered them :*(

My Slowganic cleansers appear to be melted, too.  Are they not supposed to look like that?!

the pictures I've seen of the slowganic cleansers is that they are fluffy.   I ordered the full size and mine better not be melted :(

this is a pic of it from another blog

img_00291.jpg?w=338&h=450

#Post 28 of 262 OFFLINE   LuxxyLuxx

LuxxyLuxx

♥ ☼ ♥ ☼ ♥

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,971 posts
  • Joined 22-April 14
Reviews

Posted 25 May 2014 - 04:57 AM

I ordered a slowganic lemon cleanser a couple weeks back, just recieved it and it's halfway melted... What would you guys do? Do memebox send replacement for damaged items?  :unsure:

You have to take pictures of the product, before they will "send" (maybe) a replacement or give you points, depending whats wrong with the product.

#Post 29 of 262 OFFLINE   LuxxyLuxx

LuxxyLuxx

♥ ☼ ♥ ☼ ♥

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,971 posts
  • Joined 22-April 14
Reviews

Posted 25 May 2014 - 04:57 AM

the pictures I've seen of the slowganic cleansers is that they are fluffy.   I ordered the full size and mine better not be melted :(

this is a pic of it from another blog

img_00291.jpg?w=338&h=450

That product gives me the creepies, the texture is scary.

#Post 30 of 262 OFFLINE   biancardi

biancardi

Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,958 posts
  • Joined 07-September 13
Reviews

Posted 25 May 2014 - 06:13 AM

That product gives me the creepies, the texture is scary.

I ordered it because of its texture!! haha

• rachelshine and LuxxyLuxx like this

#Post 31 of 262 OFFLINE   Saffyra

Saffyra

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,843 posts
  • Joined 09-February 14
Reviews

Posted 25 May 2014 - 10:26 PM

Okay, mine is still fluffy.  It reminds me of... I don't know... marshmallow creme? But not sticky at all.  I feel like I know of something that it is like but my brain cannot come up with whatever it is that I'm trying to think of.

Its not bouncy, though.

#Post 32 of 262 OFFLINE   Saffyra

Saffyra

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,843 posts
  • Joined 09-February 14
Reviews

Posted 25 May 2014 - 10:28 PM

You have to take pictures of the product, before they will "send" (maybe) a replacement or give you points, depending whats wrong with the product.

Oh, you do?  Maybe I should write another email with the pictures attached?

Do you have a better email address than [email protected]?

• LuxxyLuxx likes this

#Post 33 of 262 OFFLINE   rachelshine

rachelshine

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,705 posts
  • Joined 16-October 13
Reviews

Posted 26 May 2014 - 12:08 PM

No replacement for the slowganic cleaner fyi on Naked15 box, just the points. Oh well, I was semi looking forward to it, but mostly interested in the rest of the box. 

Trade List! - Updated 6/21, new BB items, some Memebox, and others! 

Summerswap List!! - Cannot.contain.excitement. 

#Post 34 of 262 OFFLINE   biancardi

biancardi

Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,958 posts
  • Joined 07-September 13
Reviews

Posted 26 May 2014 - 12:11 PM

I did email them about it and let them know of the issues that people here are experiencing with this cleanser..

• veritazy likes this

#Post 35 of 262 OFFLINE   Saffyra

Saffyra

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,843 posts
  • Joined 09-February 14
Reviews

Posted 26 May 2014 - 12:39 PM

I did receive a reply to my original email and they did ask for photos.  I sent one that showed the sloppy mess but I wonder if they want more than that?  They also said "Please let us know which option you prefer".  

I'm assuming that meant do I want points or the product but there was no explanation in the email.

It would have to be at least 15 points for me not to want them to send the product to me because I had to pay extra in shipping just to add it to my order!

I said that my decision would be based on how many points they were going to give me.  I hope this all works out.  If anything, I'll just be using those points to order more boxes!

• Theblondeangel likes this

#Post 36 of 262 OFFLINE   Theblondeangel

Theblondeangel

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 923 posts
  • Joined 20-May 14
Reviews

Posted 26 May 2014 - 02:16 PM

Mine weren't like the picture added over here. I've gotten it in a previous memebox alongside greentea and adley sample and I remember the texture very well. Mine is now very watery and has loads of bubbles in between the melted texture. They did reply and asked wether i want a new or points, so I selected a new one. Hope they send it soon!!

#Post 37 of 262 OFFLINE   Saffyra

Saffyra

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,843 posts
  • Joined 09-February 14
Reviews

Posted 26 May 2014 - 07:04 PM

Well, I'm currently a teensy bit disappointed.  They did offer to send the new product but only with my next order (not a big deal, I have a LOT of them) but they mentioned that it might make my original order take longer!

They offered me $6 in points.  The Ampoule itself costs $10!  And I had to pay extra shipping to get it.  So that's not going to work for me.

I mentioned that so we will see what the response is.  I would guess that its cheaper for them to give points than ship something out.  We'll see.  I'm *definitely* just going to get the product if they will only give $6 points!

• AsianGirl, veritazy and LuxxyLuxx like this

#Post 38 of 262 OFFLINE   LuxxyLuxx

LuxxyLuxx

♥ ☼ ♥ ☼ ♥

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,971 posts
  • Joined 22-April 14
Reviews

Posted 26 May 2014 - 09:04 PM

Oh, you do?  Maybe I should write another email with the pictures attached?

Do you have a better email address than [email protected]?

Nope :(

#Post 39 of 262 OFFLINE   veritazy

veritazy

honest ranter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,756 posts
  • Joined 07-March 14
Reviews

Posted 27 May 2014 - 12:45 AM

It seems they are really not wanting to deal with external problems. They shrugged off a few of my emails. I think I grant them too much forgiveness even when I am a paying customer..  <_<

Also, should we petition for less/no repeats??? I'm totally sick of being a loyal fan and getting the same stuff over and over, especially the sheet masks.

I will get the restock, Nakedbox or Mask boxes if I wanted those. It seems like they are clearing out their inventory by stuffing those products into our boxes--- especially the superbox which we paid alot for  :(  :( and the minibox which they themselves described as "good for trying samples" but why should we try new samples when we already had those in the other boxes.

• Saffyra and LuxxyLuxx like this

| instagram | my blog |~Memebox Shipping Schedule + bonuses~| Memebox Contents list |

❤reviews on asian skincare and memeboxes (mostly)❤

#Post 40 of 262 OFFLINE   LuxxyLuxx

LuxxyLuxx

♥ ☼ ♥ ☼ ♥

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,971 posts
  • Joined 22-April 14
Reviews

Posted 27 May 2014 - 05:26 AM

It seems they are really not wanting to deal with external problems. They shrugged off a few of my emails. I think I grant them too much forgiveness even when I am a paying customer..  <_<

Also, should we petition for less/no repeats??? I'm totally sick of being a loyal fan and getting the same stuff over and over, especially the sheet masks.

I will get the restock, Nakedbox or Mask boxes if I wanted those. It seems like they are clearing out their inventory by stuffing those products into our boxes--- especially the superbox which we paid alot for  :(  :( and the minibox which they themselves described as "good for trying samples" but why should we try new samples when we already had those in the other boxes.

Yea the repeats are too repetitive.

I've been having issues with paying with paypal because I capped my guest spending limit, and I asked them if they were going to get a new payment processor, and they said by the end of May... Have not heard anything back from them yet.

Also I just received another email  reply that I sent to them April 10th. They now just responded to, in regards to a shipping question. " You have received you're package" uhhh yea, its like a month later. How many people work at Memebox I wonder?..

• veritazy likes this

• 2,324,146 Posts
  • 109,861 Members
  • 18,578 Reviews
  • 54,003 Albums