• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Enablers...and anyone who wants to share their shopping deals! (part 2)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So no more posting in the old thread?

Hmmm gonna have to ration the posts, lol

Ration, stupid phone, ration. It's a word I swear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe going to a new page will give some people's wallets a break. . . 

subbing!!  I got the origins deal - thank you so much for those who posted it. 

Just noticed this after I placed my order - this is great!!  I trade in my Mac empties for makeup, but I do like this idea for my other stuff!  There is an origins near me at work, so this will be easy for me to haul my empties in :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

checkout_confirmation_recycle_540x277.jpg

So speaking of Origins, yesterday I was on a couple of excruciatingly painful phone calls and I just popped off the top to my Peace of Mind and starting sniffing it right from the bottle. Saved me from totally losing it. Sometimes a dab doesn't do it haha

So this just happened...

I love the Checks and Balances face wash, and I love face masks, especially travel size ones. Such a great deal!!

Dang it, you guys, I completely missed out on the WELCOME code for the Ginzing moisturizer last night. What to do, what to do.... Place another order! This time for the mask pods. Same deluxe samples as before (checks and balances, modern friction, make a difference plus) used the welcome code for the ginzing moisturizer, and at the last moment, remembered to add gift wrap!

My low-buy is truly broken... RIP, low-buy. May I do better next month.

ETA: yep, exactly like Pollysmom's order above, lol

So speaking of Origins, yesterday I was on a couple of excruciatingly painful phone calls and I just popped off the top to my Peace of Mind and starting sniffing it right from the bottle. Saved me from totally losing it. Sometimes a dab doesn't do it haha
You girls are all such enablers! In all seriousness, thanks for the info, this is seriously a great deal!!

I've tried the coal mask and wasn't a big fan (have an entire full size that was only used once sitting in my medicine cabinet). So, I decided to try the Peace of Mind stuff since it was only $12. I then come here and see @@Lolo22 likes it so hopefully I will too!

A whole new thread of tempting deals! I wonder how much $$$ I will spend by the time we need a new thread again. Ha, maybe I will keep track.. yeah right!

I was super confused as to why it wasn't showing that I was subbed to this thread! But I get it now! Whaddup new thread!! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ugh, I really shouldn't follow this new thread.  Most of my impulse purchases come from here!!!  

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back