FOTD: Urban Decay Electric Palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elizabethrose

Elizabeth
Reaction score
I got the Urban Decay Electric palette last night, so here's what I did with it!  Sorry that the pictures aren't really great, lighting in my apartment is utterly terrible.

2014-05-02 20.01.32.jpg

2014-05-02 20.01.51.jpg

2014-05-02 20.00.38.jpg

I used Jilted, Urban, Thrash, Savage, Freak, and Chaos in the electric palette, and I used W.O.S (Walk of Shame).

Other products used:

- Benefit Porefessional

- UD Primer Potion

- Benefit Playsticks

- Benefit The Big Easy

- Jouer Sunkissed Bronzer

- Stila Smudge Stick in black

- Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Liner in Perversion

- The Balm Hot Mama Blush

- Milani lipstick in Plumrose (this is my MLBB color- lighter lipsticks do not work on me.)

I think that's it.  I hope that's it!  Next time I would bring my winged liner up a little further, it's kind of low.  It's hard to tell straight on though.  Other CCW if you're into that kind of thing.

Edit: My brows are awful, I know. Need some serious plucking!

Last edited by a moderator:
Super pretty! You're making me want to buy the palette lol. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
You should!! It's SO much fun!  And I think it's great for both using all the colors at once and just a nice pop of color :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  No joke, I slept with it for two days like it was a teddy bear.  Move over, boys, there's a new palette in town!

Back