eco-emi has a limited edition box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I received this email from them this morning

I did order it as I love eco-friendly products! 

For the first time ever, Eco Emi is offering a special edition box that is all about eco-friendly spring cleaning! There is a limited amount of these specialty boxes, so be sure to get yours early! 

Click here to get yours: http://ecoemi.com/special-edition-box/.
10272670_747811618572288_3537116145414970238_o.jpg

Can you please list what's inside it? I tried to look but you have to sign up for their emails to even see it, which is strange.

Is this something where all the products are secret?  I went to their site but every time I clicked on the box it just took me to the "buy it" phase...

I've been subscribed to EcoEmi for a couple years and I love it.  The is a nice assortment of items and the owner makes the packages festive with the tissue paper and confetti.  There is also an element of surprise like opening a present since she individually wraps several of the objects to keep you guessing.

I've been subscribed to EcoEmi for a couple years and I love it.  The is a nice assortment of items and the owner makes the packages festive with the tissue paper and confetti.  There is also an element of surprise like opening a present since she individually wraps several of the objects to keep you guessing.
I agree.   It is the one box where I don't mind if the value is not that much more than I paid for it.

Got mine today. I like it so I think I will subscribe to their regular box. Thanks for the info on it @ biancardi

@@Kimsuebob, what did it have? I haven't gotten mine yet - maybe it will be here this weekend :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Wildflower laundry detergent by attitudeAll natural loofah sponge by twist

Lavender mint laundry detergent by rockin green

(The card said smashing watermelon but I got lavender mint)

Multi purpose cleaner by five little Indians

(I just used this to clean out the gunk in my microwave and it worked well with a nice clean scent)

Microfiber hand mitts by heathers green home goods

Lemon scented laundry detergent by juniper seed

Auto dish detergent by rockin green

ohhh nice!!! thank you! 

I looked at my delivery tracking and it has been delivered!!  Can't wait to see it.

Latest posts

Back