Rapunzel FOTD

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dashery

Sheriff
Reaction score
Since my last FOTD ended up looking like a modern-day Snow White, my best friend suggested I give some other princesses a try.

Here's my modern / every day look for Rapunzel!

Look how chubby I got those cheeks!  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And now, delivered specially for MUT. The never-before-seen, rarely-heard-of...

Dashery's tooth gap! Ahhhhh! Oh no! Cower before its cuteness!  :couch:

And here's how the eye shadow looks with my eyes closed:

Ooh! Check out that drawn-on freckles action!

One last photo!

Eyes:

Kat Von D True Romance Ladybird palette: Vespertine, Harlow, and Für Elise

theBalm's Balm Voyage palette: A2, B1, C1

Benefit's They're Real Mascara

Kat Von D Autograph Pencil in Immortal Love

Half lashes

Face:

Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation in Light 44

City Color Be Matte Blush in Fresh Melon

Lips:

Almay Liquid Lip Balm in 500 (Pink)

Last edited by a moderator:
Giiirl this looks so good!  You have the longest lashes, I'm so jealous!! And the flowers are so cute :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  You're making me want to grab one of those palettes!  I should just say no!

Thank you, thank you! 

My eyelashes did get some help though. I stuck a small section of wispy lashes on the outer ends. Guess I forgot to mention those in the list above....

Oops! Oh well; I mentioned it now!  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And funny enough, those two are the only palettes I own. For now...  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ooh! She rocks that gap.

I have a good friend from India, and she says that where she comes from, a gap in your teeth is considered lucky. Sounds good to me! haha  :lol:

Thank you, @@Shalott! o (^‿^✿) I'm not a big fan of lip glosses, but the Almay ones are pretty neat. Haha They're the only ones I own.

Back