Total Beauty Summer Prep Collection 2014 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got my Total Beauty Summer Prep Collection today and thought I'd post spoilers in case anyone wants to know what's in it before they buy!

- Pur-lisse Pur-Protect SPF 30 - Full Size! ($55)
- Gleam by Melanie Mills Body Radiance ($15) - I got light gold
- nelson j Healing Masks (set of 3 samples, $10.50)
- Suntegrity Natural Moisturizing Face Sunscreen & Primer (3 sample packets, $5)
- CoTZ Face Natural Skintone SPF 40 ($5)
- Kitsch Basics Hair Ties ($9)

I don't know that this was my favorite collection ever, but it was high value ($99.50 total), and I'm excited to try the hair masks!

I got my Total Beauty Summer Prep Collection today and thought I'd post spoilers in case anyone wants to know what's in it before they buy!

- Pur-lisse Pur-Protect SPF 30 - Full Size! ($55)
- Gleam by Melanie Mills Body Radiance ($15) - I got light gold
- nelson j Healing Masks (set of 3 samples, $10.50)
- Suntegrity Natural Moisturizing Face Sunscreen & Primer (3 sample packets, $5)
- CoTZ Face Natural Skintone SPF 40 ($5)
- Kitsch Basics Hair Ties ($9)

I don't know that this was my favorite collection ever, but it was high value ($99.50 total), and I'm excited to try the hair masks!

Thank you so much for posting! I've been stalking google for reviews. I think I'm sitting this collection out. I'd love to try those trendy fabric hair ties, but I never go outside so the rest of this collection would be kind of useless for me. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting these all look awesome, Just what I've been after.

Now summer is coming I've been looking for products to give me that sun kissed look without a holiday!

Temple Spa have an offer on a summer prep kit at the moment and recommend using a body scrub and firming cream before summer begins. But I think that body radiance cream is next on my list, looks great for that shimmer look.

Back