• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tweakabel's Midsummer Dreamlist

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tweakabell

Bringing you peace one war at a time
Reaction score
I guess I should write a specific wishlist, since it’s been awhile since SS.

General gift rules would be: if it’s obnoxious/adorable, I want it ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I’m in love with Harley Quinn (I can’t wait for the new fabrications plush to come out), also frogs (preferably with 3 toes, yes I am that weird) and The Little Mermaid, Hello Kitty

Specific wants:

Please understand if it’s expensive I’m not actually asking for it. I don’t really have a running list like most people, I’m kind of a fluid/floaty shopper who needs to see and touch things so it’s just something I can remember that might give you some sort of clue about me.

theBalm Instain blushes Dying to try them own none of them

UD’s Ocho Loco 2

This is so harrrdddd I want all the pretties  ummm

I’ve never used any of it but I want all of the Tonymoly if only to look adorable on my vanity.

Wet n wild art in the streets palette

ISO: any eyeliner in the oranges/reds

Shadow collections to give you some sort of jumping off point

Pumpkin king collection from Madd style

Twisted neverland from Madd style

A whole new world from Madd style

The max! Love this set Swoon from Madd style

Art deco collection from GDE

Supershadow from GDE

Electric lemonade from GDE

Melancholy from GDE

PLEASE TELL ME this is enough to help,

Odds:

Beach towels for the pool we can never have too many, we always seem to be short

Oooh ooh a travel contact lens case with the little squirty bottle you can actually fill with eye stuff (every time I find one it’s either obnoxiously expensive or missing pieces because I found it in the clearance aisle)

False lashes obnoxious/ sparkly/ colored would be AWESOME :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Brushes, always brushes

I do have a request though if you are getting Z something. She saw the HK sunscreen at Walgreen’s today and would die for it I swear.

Back