2nd round (exchanging boxes?)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just checking with the other groups- if you are doing a 2nd round, are you just sending the box around your own group for a 2nd time, or are any of you interested in swapping your box with another regional box for another round? 

I pinged the group leaders below, just to make sure they were notified of this post, but anyone can reply back- feedback from lots of people is always good! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@@feemia

@@nikkimouse

@@tnorth1852

@@Babs28

@@tgooberbutt

I'll be sending our box out next week for a 2nd round within our group.  We're down to 4 people, so it will go quick.

I haven't checked with my group, but I think we'd be interested in swapping with another group for a 3rd round.

Hi Lily!

The Central group disbanded after the first round!  Thanks for thinking of us though.

Babs

Ours (south) is starting a 2nd round Monday, I believe, then we planned to swap with another group.

Our group (Calibama) is nearly finished with the second round. It's on it's way to the last person, then back to me.

Latest posts

Back