Do you use almond oil?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey, I've stumbled across a website almondoilzone.com which says some great things about what almond oil can do for your skin. Does anyone use it on their face/skin?  Is it any good? 

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard about that but up to now I didn't use it. One of my friends had seen the best results with the usage of almond oil.

Last edited:
I use sweet almond oil sometimes. The first time I tried it I had no idea what I was doing and just slathered it all over my face. I broke out, but my face was softer than a baby's bottom! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

A few tablespoons in a warm bath is really good for your skin, you can also apply it directly to your skin (body) or dilute it in a lotion or another oil for your face.

I've never tried it for dark circles, but I have noticed some acne scars fading since adding it to my oil cleansing routine.

Almond oil has long been proved effective as skin care product, it is very beneficial for skin. Almond oil is acquired from the dried almond through the process called cold pressing. From this oil you will get the benefits of vitamins E, A and D. It is rich in oleic and linoleic acid. It moisturize, emollient properties, removing dark circles and protect the skin from sun. 

Once I used almond oil for dark circle but it did not work....
I am not sure whether I was using in right way or not... can anybody explain how to use it for dark circles?

I used almond oil for my hair and it really works wonderfully for dry hair, making them soft and nourished. I also apply it to my face.

Latest posts

Back