• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

KLG534's Summer Wishlist!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello Fairy! 

As I read through the different posts I wanted to make sure I had a wishlist of items!!! 

Any and All Of someones Elf Favorites. I always want to go nuts and buy tons of these products but am never sure what to get. I have the elf lip exfoliator, some brushes, and a blush/bronzer duo. But would love to try other peoples loves. I saw the lip gloss pots on a video and they were great looking, but I never picked them up! 

I would love to try more philosophy products, sample sizes etc.

I would love to try Lush! I had a bath bomb once.... but some of the other items seem awesome! Like the lip scrub! Or whatever you like! 

I would love to try more Laura Gellar blushes. I have one from a Hautelook beauty bag and I LOVE it, its all marbled and pretty. MOre stuff from her lines would be nice! 

I have never tried Milani products of any kind....and i know some people LOVe them, so I am curious! 

I also would love lip balms of any kind, hand lotions of any kind.

I LOVE pacifica tuscan blood orange anything

I love L'Occtaine hand cream and would love to try other things

I really want an atomizer for traveling! 

I feel like this wasnt really a wishlist. I dont know what I want! Haha 

I hope this helps if you are struggling, and if not I dont want to make it harder, this was just more ideas because I know I didnt have a wishlist! 

Adding more comments of things I would love to try. 6.4.15 

I got a clinique chubby stick two years ago and LOVE it,(for lips) and so I would be curious to try anyone else's favorites weather its this specific brand or type of product that's comparable. 

I got the Revlon one from ipsy last month and LOVE the staining power it has! 

Clean lip liners that work, or a neutral color, or pink or universal? I have a few Awesome lipsticks that bleed, so i never wear them. 

I love Love LOVE the bvglari au la blanc soap. Its amazing, and $30 bucks a pop. Damn you glossybox for making me love this expensive random soap. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back