GLOSSYBOX June 2014 - *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kelly Silva

Evolution of a Foodie
Reaction score
Found this little gem on the gift box page, what do you all think it will be? American made products? Whatever it is I can't wait! May has been so great with Bergdorf Goodman, I'm hoping for a great June box too!

checkoutpage_boximage.jpg

After April, I was so pissed and figured I'd cancel after my 3 month sub ends in June. But considering they seem to be shipping way faster this month, I might not! I guess June will be the deciding box!

After April, I was so pissed and figured I'd cancel after my 3 month sub ends in June. But considering they seem to be shipping way faster this month, I might not! I guess June will be the deciding box!
Yeah April was pretty bad, I was ready to cancel and be done. And even after the May reveal I wasn't excited until the gift cards would stack and I looked at Bergdorf Goodman and saw all the shinies! I'm excited about Glossybox again!

I also noticed GLOSSYBOX is posting hair products on their facebook page.  Wish I knew how to paste a photo.   Products are by Phillip B, Alterna and Rusk.  It seems to be a bit random of a post so, I am guessing its a hint.

I also noticed GLOSSYBOX is posting hair products on their facebook page.  Wish I knew how to paste a photo.   Products are by Phillip B, Alterna and Rusk.  It seems to be a bit random of a post so, I am guessing its a hint.
They post things like that all the time, I don't remember ever seeing one of those and it being something we saw later, but I'd have to look at the previous ones to be sure.

Oh man, I really don't care for hair products. XD But since June is the last month of my three-month sub, I'll still be getting this box. Hopefully the contents will be awesome because I really like the box design and want more than one. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ok, I haven't even gotten my 1st box yet and I like the looks of this new box.

Have I become a box collector?

I will try a June box, to see what an average month should look like.

I'm not canceling yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohh I am looking forward to this! 

June is the last month in my 6 month subscription.  I was thinking to cancel but I don't know that I'll really be able to...MOST of the boxes have been really great and I haven't had any shipping issues really....they come late, I get it....as long as it shows up I am happy and I like my boxes being spread out because I seem to have an addiction to getting things in the mail lol

June is my birthday, but it's a week before July 4th. Thanks for the cute box, GlossyBox!

The box is gorgeous, and maybe I'm being cynical but I'm guessing they know they'll get lots of cancellations since they tend to sell month-to-month and probably lots of people are going to cancel so they're trying to get interest in the next month

I saw a spoiler on instagram a photo of Ayres packing things for glossybox and its tagged with #glossyboxus. They said this exactly "Take a look at our production line manufacturing our Patagonia Body Butter 1 oz for @glossuboxus 
Here's the photo: "Take a look at our production line manufacturing our Patagonia Body Butter 1oz for @glossybox_us #ayresbeauty #glossybox #glossyboxus"

10375807_582724341835572_492891422_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back