• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

estefany's Summerswap Dreamlist

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
BASICS:

I have recently turned into a natural/organic/cruelty free skin care and makeup freak  :rolleyes:  (maybe 6 months ago).

I'm not too picky, though. I wouldn't mind trying makeup products that my Summer Santa believes are a must try. I'll try it all! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

It is not so important to me that my makeup be cruelty-free; however, it is very important to me that my skin care products be as natural as possible. My skin freaks out otherwise. 

I love discovering new products.

I am a full time student and frankly I am very lazy when getting ready  :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I like to be minimal and easy. I am the most disorganized and distracted person that I know.  :rolleyes:  

Although my makeup is minimal, I love skin care! I love facial masks, hand scrubs/masks, foot care products, and in general anything that is good for my skin. 

Besides makeup, I would love to receive anything that my Summer Santa believes I will need/want.  

You must know that I am on a special diet. I don't eat sweats and I keep a very low carb diet. I like dark chocolate :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

BEAUTY

Face:  I have a light skin tone--NC20. Maybe a bit darker during the summer. My skin is extremely dry and sensitive so I stay away from powder foundation and harsh cleansers. Liquid/cream foundation and tinted moisturizers are definitely everyday essentials. 

Lips: I have a very small collection of lip products, at the moment. I am definitely looking to expand and explore different colors.

Eyes: I love shimmer!! and neutrals. I am in desperate need of a good mascara.

Cheeks: I have exactly one blush, a cream blush. I am interested in trying/owning more. I would really like to try a bronzer :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Nails: My nails definitely need more lovin'. Cuticle oil and hand masks are definitely things that I have been wanting to try for a while now. I like bright, glitter and dark nail polish. I dislike pastels. I would really like to try those nail polish stickies. 

Hair: My hair is long, dark brown, dry, messy, straightish... I totally need a new treatment or new shampoo and conditioner. I really love hair accessories..

Skin: Very dry and sensitive. I use tons of oils to keep my skin moisturized.

Fragrance: Warm delicious smells. My favorite scents are vanilla and coconut. Summery aromas are also amazing. I don't like strong or musky fragrances.

BRANDS I LIKE

Kjaer Weis

Acure

Alima Pure

W3ll People

Lily Lolo

Gressa

GlamNatural

Primal Pit Paste

Inika

Badger

Julep