• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Christa W Summerswap Wish List

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello buddy!!

I would first like to say I want this process to be as much fun and non stressful as possible.  I am a very easy person to please. 

My goal for participating in this swap is to get things I wouldn't normally get for myself.  I want to know what it is YOU like and would want to share with me.

I currently don't know much about makeup.  I own tons of it, mostly drugstore, but I don't know what to do with all of it.  My daily routine is pretty much non existent.  I work from home and wear makeup when I go out for special occasions mostly.  This is not to say I wouldn't mind trying out something. 

I am a nail polish addict. I own almost 1300 polishes.  I can produce a list of what I have if there is a concern for duplicates. I love indies.  I am really into stamping and nail art.  If I had a wish list it would be as follows...

MoYou London Time Travel plates 90's and 80's

Mundo de Unas stamping polishes (especially in aqua and gray)

Fab UR Nails Fun Plate 11

My Online Shop plate XI

I am really into holographic polishes as well.  I am looking for a really strong linear blue or a hot pink holo. 

I am very much interested in minis or samples. 

This is just an idea to show you my personality/things I like.  Please don't think that I am even remotely asking for anything on this list it's just a "hey these are the things that I enjoy"

I am super nerd who loves Star Wars, comic books, video games, and cats.  I have no allergies or sensitivities to anything and I have no problems with any extras that might be homemade, food or misc related. I have no children except the 4 legged, furry kind. 

I like this! Too bad I can't help ya. lol I've never even heard of some of that stuff. Do you do birchbox?

Back