CEW 2014 beauty box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone heard about this year's box yet?  I noticed that Birchbox UK didn't get it this year, so I was wondering if they would be handling the US one again.  I ordered both boxes last year on release day (7/24), so I assume we're looking at sometime in July.  Can anyone confirm that?

I was thinking about this just the other day. I couldn't remember when they came out. 

My favorite year was when Sample Society did it, I bought 4 boxes and the value was better than the birchbox versions.

I just looked and Clarks didn't win any awards but YSL touché éclat did! I would love that!

Yea I am watching. I really want to try that glamglow eye treatment but wow, so expensive for only 12 sleeves. Decisions, Decisions!

Yea I am watching. I really want to try that glamglow eye treatment but wow, so expensive for only 12 sleeves. Decisions, Decisions!
I have two samples of this I received from Neiman Marcus. I can send them to you if you PM your address.

You are awesome!!! I caved though and bought it lol. It has a 30 day money back if I don't like it and was in easy pay. I am a weak person. But thank you soooo much!!

This is crazy but i need a highlight and would rather do the powder then sit in the salon for 3 hours. Trying to resist. Lol

Were there two boxes last year? Neither the prestige or mass appeal actually appeals even if you get $5 for getting both.

Neither of these appeal to me at all. I was holding out but I will skip them both. If you really so want them both, I guess both for $28 is a somewhat good deal but I don't really seem myself using any of that stuff. I also don't feel the prestige is very prestige (other than Josie Maran and that TINY philosophy sample). Plus, sephora gives away that Josie Maran stuff for free like crazy. I guess Coola is sort of prestige... But Fekkai and 100% Pure? Really?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back