The OMG box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered it yesterday with the Footage 2 and Mask 4.... I think I am done for the next little while... I have gone overboard haha

I ordered this one, too! It just seems like it's going to be so unique. Couldn't resist!

sure did soon as it went live  i got both boxes, love the idea, hopes for the eyebrow razors need to get my hand on this great thing.love the weird things.

wonders about the nipple tint still lol

I got this and bubbles yesterday. This box was a total impulse buy, but I'm so intrigued by it – I couldn't help myself.

Omg, how many boxes have you order so far?
My total is on 56 Memeboxes I have hmm 22 boxes at home right now.. tomorrow I bet there are more coming (gangnam style and minibox #3)

Today I made a picture for the memebox instagram contest and I stacked all 20 boxes (I have one coral colored box and that weird hair & body box, I left those out) but I do need a few more and the memebox tower is gonna be taller than me :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

sure did soon as it went live  i got both boxes, love the idea, hopes for the eyebrow razors need to get my hand on this great thing.love the weird things.

wonders about the nipple tint still lol
try bikini razors, they are pretty similar. i stole one of the eyebrow razors from my korean roommate my freshman year of college and a few years later I got some of the venus bikini razors and they do roughly the same thing. 

both are terrible for the arch,but work well for between the brows and on top of the brows.

@@gypsiemagic is right. I don't find eyebrow razors any different. I have quite a thick eyebrow, and I prefer plucking it rather than shaving coz they grow right back and short ones are nasty.  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
i do like it for facial peach fuzz. which i know i know i should just leave alone, but sometimes the italian in me manifests itself on my face and i need to do a little landscaping.

i do like it for facial peach fuzz. which i know i know i should just leave alone, but sometimes the italian in me manifests itself on my face and i need to do a little landscaping.
lol @ landscapping. That is so true. I got the waxing box, and I think they might have some facial wax in stored for us. Never done it, but would like to.  :wub:

lol @ landscapping. That is so true. I got the waxing box, and I think they might have some facial wax in stored for us. Never done it, but would like to.  :wub:
i used to use facial wax with strips when I was younger. I have pcos so I have to deal with my hair on my face regularly and found it very good.

i used to use facial wax with strips when I was younger. I have pcos so I have to deal with my hair on my face regularly and found it very good.
Me too on the pcos, although I haven't use the hard green wax instead of strip wax. My yearly unlimited face/brow wax pass at European Wax Center is an absolute savior. Luckily they do payment plans or I'd never be able to get it. 

Totally excited to see what's in this box.

Latest posts

Back