-->

Welcome Guest to MakeupTalk

Welcome to MakeupTalk, one of the largest beauty communities online! Love makeup and beauty products as much as we do? Do you look forward to getting your beauty subscription boxes every month? Sign up or sign in to join in on the conversations and share your love for makeup, beauty and subscription boxes with others. By signing up or signing in you get access to the features listed below. Signing up is FREE and requires minimal information. We look forward to seeing you on the forums and having you part of our community! Thanks for stopping by!
  • Start new topics and reply to others in our MakeupTalk Forums
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get notification & email updates
  • Get your personal profile page and make new friends in our Community
  • Submit your reviews about Makeup Products and get feedback from other users
  • Send personal messages to other members

Recent Images In This Topic/Thread

Latest Posts

Sponsors

Become a Forum Sponsor!

Photo
- - - - -

Memebox - Products - List Of Ingredients & Information

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#Post 41 of 45 OFFLINE   biancardi

biancardi

Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,958 posts
  • Joined 07-September 13
Reviews

Posted 18 December 2014 - 08:29 PM

@moosie you are welcome!

here is the tea tree version

Purederm Tea Tree Pore Freshner Toner  

Ingredients: Water, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Glycereth-26, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract,  Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Arctium Majus Root Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Juniperus Communis Fruit Extract, Viscum Album (Mistletoe) Extract, Saponaria Officinalis Root Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Monarda Didyma Leaf Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Water, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil,  Triclosan, Salicylic Acid, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Caprylyl glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tropolone, Phenoxyethanol

• Reija likes this

#Post 42 of 45 OFFLINE   detroitjewel

detroitjewel

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Joined 30-November 14
Reviews

Posted 02 February 2015 - 02:26 PM

http://www.dr.hausch...s-glossary/?l=A

This ingredient glossary on the Dr. Hauschka could be helpful to some of you! It's got a lot of plant extracts, etc. A good quick reference guide.
  • Reija likes this

#Post 43 of 45 OFFLINE   detroitjewel

detroitjewel

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Joined 30-November 14
Reviews

Posted 09 February 2015 - 08:14 PM

Secret Nature Moringa Seed Toner
from January Box (global 19)

Couldn't find an ingredient list so I used @fanserviced awesome translation tutorial and did it myself
:)

Purified water, glycerine, peg/ppg -17/6 coplymer, peg 32, butylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, peg 60 - hydrogenated castor oil, chlorphenesin, carbomer, arginine, disodium EDTA, portulaca oleracea extract, moringa seed extract (30ppm), lactobacillus/ lotus seed fermentation filtrate, hibiscus flower extract, lemon balm extract, rosehip fruit extract, fragrance

Not too impressive, actually I'm pretty bummed. I don't like using all those synthetic ingredients & moringa seed extract is only 30 ppm ?!
  • Reija and fanserviced like this

#Post 44 of 45 OFFLINE   detroitjewel

detroitjewel

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Joined 30-November 14
Reviews

Posted 09 February 2015 - 08:19 PM

Oh and a shout out to @biancardi for her ingredient lists on her blog. I was so stuck on the "chlorphenesin" translation. Couldn't figure out what word that was supposed to be. I was browsing through her posts to find a similar word to "keullpenesin"... Found it!
  • Reija and biancardi like this

#Post 45 of 45 OFFLINE   fanserviced

fanserviced

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,134 posts
  • Joined 25-June 14
Reviews

Posted 09 February 2015 - 09:39 PM

Couldn't find an ingredient list so I used @ fanserviced awesome translation tutorial and did it myself

THIS IS MY DREAM!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_inline_mnhqhg08TV1qz4rgp.gif 

• 2,323,899 Posts
  • 109,782 Members
  • 18,578 Reviews
  • 54,003 Albums