Tips To Have Soft, Healthy & Glowing Skin

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jolive213

Angel
Reaction score
[SIZE=10pt]We all love soft, healthy and glowing skin... definitely me too, I am not from another planet :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Many of us do daily makeup and some don't like to wear daily makeup, like me... I prefer only homemade[/SIZE] [SIZE=10pt]remedies and natural herbal product to take care of my skin...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Here are some tips I follow-[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=10pt]Drink enough water daily (exact quantity is 3 liters/day for men and 2.2 liters/day for women).[/SIZE] [SIZE=10pt]Water is best cleanser for our body.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=10pt]Eat fresh fruits and green vegetables.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=10pt]Include vitamin c rich diet like oranges, bananas, papaya etc. All are very good for skin. Better[/SIZE] [SIZE=10pt]if you take juice on daily basis. (don't take vitamin c tablets... high dose of vitamin c may causes[/SIZE] [SIZE=10pt]cancer)[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=10pt]Do exercise for 30 – 60 minutes daily.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=10pt]Wash your face at least twice daily.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=10pt]Use aloe vera juice and wash it after 20 minutes.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=10pt]Use milk cream to massage your skin and bath around 20 minutes later.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]These simple steps will help you to have soft, healthy and glowing skin and can solve your skin problem if any. Also keep in mind that above tips may provide result slowly. It depends on your skin type. So visit dermatologist for fast results...[/SIZE]

Loved your tips. Been sitting all day in the office and I felt I really need action, literally with my feet. My daily routine is standing up without using my hands. Learned it from http://tgp.com.ph/blog/sitting-office-day-5-office-exercises-youll-ever-need/ to push strength in my abdomen and legs. Been obsessed since then. Exercise really keeps skin glowing. I'd love to try that aloe vera juice and milk cream. Thanks for this :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Loved your tips. Been sitting all day in the office and I felt I really need action, literally with my feet. My daily routine is standing up without using my hands. Learned it from http://tgp.com.ph/blog/sitting-office-day-5-office-exercises-youll-ever-need/ to push strength in my abdomen and legs. Been obsessed since then. Exercise really keeps skin glowing. I'd love to try that aloe vera juice and milk cream. Thanks for this :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Aloe vera plant looks nice in garden too.... you can grow it... and can use its leaf when needed...

Definitely, water helps to remove toxins from our body. So, it is important to drink 10 glasses of water throughout the day. Intake of green vegetables and fruits is also very important .

Definitely, water helps to remove toxins from our body. So, it is important to drink 10 glasses of water throughout the day. Intake of green vegetables and fruits is also very important .
well said....

here is exact quantity of water...

3 liters/day for healthy men and 2.2 liters/day for healthy women.

VERY GOOD TIPS ANGEL!!! I did a test on myself for about 2 months. 1 month i drank the bare minimum of water(about 2 glasses daily), kept my usual eating habits, and went to the gym regularly.

I started to notice my skin was losing color a bit, a bit more dry and kinda well dead....

The next month i did the same exact routine but drank about 9-10 glasses of water daily( i was using the restroom quite a bit lol). OMG it was like a night and day difference! My skin was glowing, it looked taught and more vibrant. On top of that i had a huge spike in energy!  It

was then that i realized that you can go out and buy the most expensive skin "miracles" or do some of the latest "procedures" to yourself but WATER, which in itself is extremely affordable, is extremely important, if not the ULTIMATE when trying to maintain an overall healthier you.

Back