Ohai Mark!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey, I'm Emmelia (pronounced the same as Amelia). I'm 23 and getting into wearing makeup again. Proudly pierced and tattooed! I'm a lover of all things mermaids. I decided to join so I could learn some nifty tips and tricks and experiment with more looks. As a rocker girl I love edgy, dramatic stuff that I can strut around in at a concert. I also bellydance, so anything that can make me look faaaaabulous on stage would be lovely ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

In my spare time you can find me with my nose buried in a book, splashing around in a pool in one of my mermaid tails, or camping or fishing. I love rock shows and since I just moved to my city's downtown area, I hope to be checking out more of the nightlife. Dancing the night away is just a blast!

Anyway that's me in a nutshell :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Why hey there Amelia,

Its nice to meet you. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I like the fact that you enjoy a rocky "out there" style, like me. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I hope you have the best of time here and you enjoy meeting new people and talking about all things beauty and everything in between. :sunshine:

have fun, and don't be shy :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Welcome Emmelia!

Great community and great forums here!  There are friendly discussions on virtually any/every topic related to all things makeup; I'm sure you'll enjoy it just as much as we all do! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Casey

Latest posts

Back