MAC's Marge Simpson Collection?!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It's gonna debut at ComiCon. The photo is from Stylist.co.uk, but they got it from MAC. 

OMG!!!

mac.jpg

I have a friend who is obsessed with anything related to The Simpsons, and I'm less than an hour away from the ComiCon convention. I wish I knew I'd be guaranteed to get it and I'd surprise her with it. It'll be released later this year though, correct?

I have a friend who is obsessed with anything related to The Simpsons, and I'm less than an hour away from the ComiCon convention. I wish I knew I'd be guaranteed to get it and I'd surprise her with it. It'll be released later this year though, correct?
Unless you had tickets months ago there are no more. Usually it takes at least until the weekend for items to sell out if you know someone who is going.

I was able to find out a bit about availability:

"The collection will be available in stores everywhere on September 4 (and online at www.maccosmetics.com on August 28) but will be sold exclusively for ONE DAY ONLY during San Diego’s Comic-Con on Saturday, July 26 at the M·A·C Cosmetics Gaslamp store located at 234 Fifth Avenue, San Diego, CA 92191. Fans are invited to visit the store for this one day only opportunity to purchase the collection and also receive a Marge makeover from the ten piece collection that includes nail stickers ($16.50), eye shadows ($44), lipglasses ($16.50), and lashes ($18.50)."

Aww I used to be obsessed with the Simpsons. This stuff is so cute!

I was able to find out a bit about availability:

"The collection will be available in stores everywhere on September 4 (and online at www.maccosmetics.com on August 28) but will be sold exclusively for ONE DAY ONLY during San Diego’s Comic-Con on Saturday, July 26 at the M·A·C Cosmetics Gaslamp store located at 234 Fifth Avenue, San Diego, CA 92191. Fans are invited to visit the store for this one day only opportunity to purchase the collection and also receive a Marge makeover from the ten piece collection that includes nail stickers ($16.50), eye shadows ($44), lipglasses ($16.50), and lashes ($18.50)."
I may try to stop by and take a peek if it is not too crazy. Some of these events have people lining up for hours but I don't know how the MAC store will be. I have to drop or pick my kids up anyways since I know my brother will take them to Comic Con for a while. Kids are free and they just have to go pick up tickets with my brother to get passes.

I may try to stop by and take a peek if it is not too crazy. Some of these events have people lining up for hours but I don't know how the MAC store will be. I have to drop or pick my kids up anyways since I know my brother will take them to Comic Con for a while. Kids are free and they just have to go pick up tickets with my brother to get passes.
I would love to see what the 'Marge makeover' might end up looking like!

I don't know weather or not to get the purple eyeshadow palette or the yellow one :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So I ordered the Pink Sprinkles blush. Never got a confirmation code and the charge didn't go through. I ordered again. Charge went through and I got the confirmation email and tracking. Yesterday one showed up and my tracking says one will be delivered today...so I now own two of the same blushes lol oops! I have yet to be chargd for the first one.

Also: The blush? GORGEOUS!

Back