Mac palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm buying a Mac palette soon because it's a hassle to fumble through individual eye shadows looking for a color when I travel.  And just in general it is a hassle.  I have 5 individual ones.  I'm going to get the one with 15 slots because I'm sure sooner or later I'll fill them.  I'm still young! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm planning to get 4 eye shadow pans for it...Copperplate, Patina, Brule, and Yogurt.  Does anyone on here have a Mac palette?  What eyeshadows do you have in yours? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I ended up picking one up last year, it was really worth it and I am thinking on getting a second one, since the collection of shadows I want just keeps growing.

I don't remember all 15 that I have but it's all my most used basics. I've got Brule, Soba, Woodwinked, Haux, Coquette, Sable, Club, Deep Damson, Cranberry and... that's all I can recall off the top of my head. I have several other individual shadows I need to depot, so yeah, need to pick up another palette.

If you like/purchase a lot of MAC shadows, getting some sort of palette for them is going to be more cost effective int he long run. The pro pans run $10 versus the $15 or whatever a single pot is these days.

I have three 15-pan palettes, although the third one isn't completely full.  It would take too long to list all of the shades I have, haha.  But my favorites are Naked Lunch, Retrospeck, Soft Brown, Expensive Pink, Woodwinked, Swiss Chocolate, Twinks, Satin Taupe, and Sketch.  I love MAC eyeshadows, although I haven't purchased any in a while and don't reach for the ones I have very often.  I've just been using other brands recently.

Latest posts

Back