Hello!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new here. Everytime I do research on make up, this site comes up and everyone here seems so friendly I figured I would join. Looking forward to being part of the community :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@@Sevenladders

hello15.png

Welcome to MakeupTalk! You just introduced yourself on today's premier makeup and beauty community on the web! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Check out these fabulous popular section of MakeupTalk:

Take some time to browse our Rules and our FAQ.

why heyo @@Sevenladders,

im glad you decided to join all the  fun, its very nice to meet you. XD

I hope you have the best of time here, and you jump right into the forums as much as you want, and can. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

and I know youll make tons of new friends on here, and learn new tips about beauty and makeup. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> also, I look forward to leanring tips and tricks that you have. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

have fun, don't be shy and, stay cool. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back