Starlooks Eyeshadow & Pigment Swatches!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
As Starlooks website is really sad & pathetic for swatches, I thought we could do the same here with eyeshadows & pigments, like we did with the Tenderglosses

This is the Hong Kong Palette - Starlooks sent me these swatches

hongkong.png

Ok here we go *sorry for the delay* I have 3 pigments and one glitter. I received Tungsten in a starbox, Noble in a referral box, and purchased C Note and Gold Dust on my own for a St Patrick's day costume :) I LOVE their pigments. All swatches over primer (Pixi if that matters, truthfully I hate that primer but it works for swatches) I need to get a sticky glitter glue primer for better glitter pigment swatches but you should get a good idea from these about Gold Dust. I hate the Starlooks containers they are packaged in but I don't mind re-potting them because the pigments are amazing.
Gold Dust is SUPER glittery, and very true to its name.

C Note is a beautiful green with light gold shimmer.

Noble is a to die for Purple with blue shimer

and Tungsten is a lovely grey with a silver/blue shimmer
Lastly a photo of my eyes with the Nobel on.

IMG_09821.JPGIMG_09711.JPGIMG_09721.JPGIMG_09741.JPGIMG_09761.JPGIMG_09791.JPG

IMG_0799.JPG

Great swatches!!! Does anyone have Starlooks brushes they can photograph for us?  I really need some good brushes but from their photos I cannot tell how big they are or how the shapes really compare.  

Great swatches!!! Does anyone have Starlooks brushes they can photograph for us?  I really need some good brushes but from their photos I cannot tell how big they are or how the shapes really compare.  
I have a brush coming within a couple days (angled eyeliner brush). I would love to have more but I'm only beginning to build my decent brush collection. Ill post it unless one of the other ladies who received last November's box (or have other brushes) get to it before me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just got the angled eyeliner (I bought the november box with my 50% off code too!) and it looks like any other angled brush.I haven't used it yet, but it looks quite nice. I'm on vacation so I can't post a picture. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back