-->

Welcome Guest to MakeupTalk

Welcome to MakeupTalk, one of the largest beauty communities online! Love makeup and beauty products as much as we do? Do you look forward to getting your beauty subscription boxes every month? Sign up or sign in to join in on the conversations and share your love for makeup, beauty and subscription boxes with others. By signing up or signing in you get access to the features listed below. Signing up is FREE and requires minimal information. We look forward to seeing you on the forums and having you part of our community! Thanks for stopping by!
  • Start new topics and reply to others in our MakeupTalk Forums
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get notification & email updates
  • Get your personal profile page and make new friends in our Community
  • Submit your reviews about Makeup Products and get feedback from other users
  • Send personal messages to other members

Recent Images In This Topic/Thread

No Images in this topic

Latest Posts

Sponsors

Become a Forum Sponsor!

Photo
- - - - -

SUPERBOX IOPE boxes #1 & 2 discussion

Memebox Korean Beauty Spoilers Superbox

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#Post 1 of 11 OFFLINE   veritazy

veritazy

honest ranter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,756 posts
  • Joined 07-March 14
Reviews

Posted 11 July 2014 - 01:08 AM

So I created this thread because we were buzzin' about the IOPE box and they finally appear but are pricier compared to the normal memeboxes. We need to deliberate over this! 

I would say they are semi naked/naked boxes since the items are revealed in the description. I tried to compile the prices from some sources but they did not total to $325 unless I have mistaken (descriptions were copy-pasted from Memebox). 

superbox_iope1_thumbnail.png

Superbox IOPE #1 ($65)

IOPE’s famous Boosting Serum 

Eye Cream 

Relief Cream 

Essential Face Oil 

Lip and Cheek 4g 

Superbox IOPE #2 ($79)

All items in #1 +

IOPE Air Cushion (NO.21 only)-- this alone is >$30

Definitely the value is higher than the price as they are all full-sized, but are they worth it?

| instagram | my blog |~Memebox Shipping Schedule + bonuses~| Memebox Contents list |

❤reviews on asian skincare and memeboxes (mostly)❤

#Post 2 of 11 OFFLINE   Paulina PS

Paulina PS

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts
  • Joined 14-February 14
Reviews

Posted 11 July 2014 - 01:47 AM

Comparing the gmarket prices it's not such a steal - the eye cream and serum are about $8 there. Probably the total value is still higher than the retail price but I'm quite sure it's nowhere near over $300!

• veritazy, amyhou and Theblondeangel like this

#Post 3 of 11 OFFLINE   biancardi

biancardi

Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,958 posts
  • Joined 07-September 13
Reviews

Posted 11 July 2014 - 03:05 AM

so not interested in this box.   I wish they would have done a Secret Key box instead of two Iope boxes

• paradoxnerd and Lorna ljblog like this

#Post 4 of 11 OFFLINE   veritazy

veritazy

honest ranter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,756 posts
  • Joined 07-March 14
Reviews

Posted 11 July 2014 - 03:10 AM

Comparing the gmarket prices it's not such a steal - the eye cream and serum are about $8 there. Probably the total value is still higher than the retail price but I'm quite sure it's nowhere near over $300!

yep defo not >$325. Also that box #2 has the cushion, so they cant be both the same value..

| instagram | my blog |~Memebox Shipping Schedule + bonuses~| Memebox Contents list |

#Post 5 of 11 OFFLINE   veritazy

veritazy

honest ranter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,756 posts
  • Joined 07-March 14
Reviews

Posted 11 July 2014 - 03:10 AM

so not interested in this box.   I wish they would have done a Secret Key box instead of two Iope boxes

i wish they weren't so expensive...  :scared:  :scared:  :scared:

#Post 6 of 11 OFFLINE   yunii

yunii

Buff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts
  • Joined 10-September 13
Reviews

Posted 11 July 2014 - 08:23 AM

So I created this thread because we were buzzin' about the IOPE box and they finally appear but are pricier compared to the normal memeboxes. We need to deliberate over this! 

I would say they are semi naked/naked boxes since the items are revealed in the description. I tried to compile the prices from some sources but they did not total to $325 unless I have mistaken (descriptions were copy-pasted from Memebox). 

superbox_iope1_thumbnail.png

Superbox IOPE #1 ($65)

IOPE’s famous Boosting Serum 

Eye Cream 

Relief Cream 

Essential Face Oil 

Lip and Cheek 4g 

Superbox IOPE #2 ($79)

All items in #1 +

IOPE Air Cushion (NO.21 only)-- this alone is >$30

Definitely the value is higher than the price as they are all full-sized, but are they worth it?

Prices per YesStyle Website.... 

IOPE’s famous Boosting Serum $89.91

Eye Cream 

Relief Cream $98.91

Essential Face Oil $96.21

Lip and Cheek  

IOPE Air Cushion $26.91

• veritazy likes this

#Post 7 of 11 OFFLINE   veritazy

veritazy

honest ranter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,756 posts
  • Joined 07-March 14
Reviews

Posted 11 July 2014 - 11:22 AM

@yunii Things on yesstyle are always overpriced tho. I saw some on koreandepart, gmarket etc for cheaper I think. 

#Post 8 of 11 OFFLINE   OiiO

OiiO

✿ Anastasia ✿

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,684 posts
  • Joined 06-June 12
Reviews

Posted 11 July 2014 - 11:37 AM

I am definitely interested in IOPE but not so much in the products featured in the boxes. I do want to try the cushion though, and would have gotten that box if it was the cheaper one. But since it's in the $75 box I think I'll pass. Looking forward to everyone's feedback on these products though, I want to know what those of you who bought either of these boxes think of them. It's a really nice brand (under AmorePacific umbrella), so I'm sure the quality is pretty good.

blog: Glamorable! // twitter: @GlamorableBlog // instagram: @Glamorable

#Post 9 of 11 OFFLINE   veritazy

veritazy

honest ranter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,756 posts
  • Joined 07-March 14
Reviews

Posted 11 July 2014 - 12:40 PM

@OiiO yup, have been eyeing the cushion due to the crazy buzz (esp adverts on youtube). It is too much for a student to fork out...could have gotten 3 boxes with that price tag. Hmm..

#Post 10 of 11 OFFLINE   feedurpassion

feedurpassion

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Joined 08-October 14
Reviews

Posted 10 October 2014 - 11:10 AM

Is anyone here interested in an Iope essential facial oil I got it from my jackpot box willing to trade or sell. USA tho. About the BB cushion am really interested in trying Laneige pore control BB cushion as I have oily skin, I heard grea things about it. My twin sister from the Philippines bought one for me from Korea and someone is gonna bring it to me here in USA when they go fot a vacation hopefully I will get it on November.

#Post 11 of 11 OFFLINE   Alidolly

Alidolly

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts
  • Joined 15-October 14
Reviews

Posted 07 November 2014 - 01:11 PM

For those interested, bought one of those iope air cushions (N21). Very sheer colour and light texture. Haven't tried it on my face yet but have also ordered the coloured cushions so can give a review here if folk interested?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Memebox, Korean Beauty, Spoilers, Superbox

• 2,323,687 Posts
  • 109,671 Members
  • 18,576 Reviews
  • 54,003 Albums